I fell into a hole that will never end

I fell into a hole that will never end

A Story by This Guy
"

Fight for nothing.

"
As I sit here writing, I am drinking a cup of coffee. The coffee is s**t and taste's worse than dirt. I made the coffee myself, and I did a horrible job. I woke up today at 1:00 P.M. When I woke up I was laying in a pool of my own sweat. I don't know why I sweat in my sleep, I just know that I sweat a lot. The smell is horrible and overpowering.
It all started one night about three weeks ago. I met a girl at a bar called Fred's, a nice girl with amazing legs. I bought her a few drinks and we talked for about three hours. I asked her to come back to my apartment so we could have a few more drinks. She said that she had some Cocaine and asked me if I would want to do a few lines. I told her that I would, and she came home with me. 
We did some lines, I had a few beers and a glass of whiskey. We started talking about animals. She said that she loved animals and wished to be one. I told her she was stupid for thinking that, and that she should stop doing coke. She said to shut up, and that she wanted to f**k. We went to my room and fucked for hours. 
When I woke up the next morning, I went to the bathroom and showered. After my shower I went to see if the girl wanted to go grab a bite to eat. I tried to wake her but she wouldn't stir. I started to get upset.
"Why won't this stupid c**t wake up?" I thought. 
I hit her in the face as hard as I could yet she still wouldn't wake up. I thought about calling 911 but than I realized how bad it would look having a dead girl in my apartment, surrounded by an overwhelming amount of cocaine. I decided to get rid of the body. I took her body across town, to the train yards. These train yards had been abandoned for years and I figured I could toss her body into one of the old train cars and be done with it. I figured it couldn't be that easy, but it was. 
Its been four years now and I haven't heard a thing about the girl. I have been with many girls since then, none of them have died due to an overdose of cocaine. A few have gotten alcohol poisoning, but that only requires the stomach being pumped. No big deal. 
What I do for a living is drive trucks, 18-wheel semi's, to be exact. I also write these s****y stories, but that doesn't matter. I travel a lot so there is no time for a relationship, or marriage. So, I sleep with as many woman as I can too try and fill some void. It doesn't work, but I will continue to try...
I'm tired of writing. 

© 2012 This Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012