Love

Love

A Story by Kiah
"

Not done yet but tells about love

"

Love

by. Ticaiah Graves

Chapter 1:What is love?

Has anybody ever asked What is love? Like really asked what is it.Love is knowing someone’s weaknesses and not taking advantage of their weaknesses.If you truly love somebody you will be there for them forever.When you really love someone you would know because you will want to be around that person all the time.Love is when you touch the other persons soul and you feel like they can’t do anything to make you leave them.

Love is the ability to trust and have open honesty in your relationship.Love is the ability to help each other with their needs.Love is having mutual respect for one another.Love is the ability to be able to work out your main differences or any differences in your relationship.Love is reaching all the dreams you have together with that person.Love is the connection of two hearts hers and his.Love is when you look into somebody eyes and you can see their heart.


Love is a bunch of things like when you don’t know why your attracted to that person.Love means when you accept a person with all their failures,stupidities,ugly points.Love is the most beautiful thing in the world.I wish one day I can meet a guy who likes to write and read just like me.I will find love one day because everybody has a special person put on Earth just for me.

© 2016 Kiah


Author's Note

Kiah
I hope you like it I am not done with it yet because I just don't know is it good.I think it is but I need somebody to read it and tell me if it's good or not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the author's note, you said that you wanted to know if this is "good or not." In my opinion, it has the potential to be good, however, there are some things that I would suggest changing. Before I start to analyze this story as a whole, I must first say that the word "your" in the first sentence of the last paragraph must be changed to "you're."

In this story, you repeat the word "love" a lot, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how skilled you are with repetition. At its best, repetition can give your writing a burst of impact--one that entrances the reader with an emphatic voice; at its worst, repetition can make a piece of writing monotonous. Yours is somewhere in the middle, and I think this can best be improved upon by varying the length and emotional impact of your sentences. Here's what I mean: Repetition must add emphasis to a certain theme or concept; in this case, that concept is love. With that being said, you must repeat the word "love," not just for the mere reason that it's the story's topic, but because that word must increase in contextual significance throughout the writing. The word "love" should "echo" in the reader's ears--it should convey the utmost emotion in the reader's heart. To do that, I would suggest that you make your imagery more vivid throughout. For example, your third sentence could say, "Love is knowing someone’s weaknesses and not taking advantage of their weaknesses" while your last sentence could convey a more emotional impact; "Love is when you and your lover are entwined in one another--when two hearts are able to stand unparted in the midst of great adversity--when after passing years, you are able to look into at your parter's ripening wrinkles and darkening gray hair and still see the unwavering inner grace in their heart that makes it impossible to keep from saying 'I love you.' Notice how a sentence like that--one with great length, significance, and imagery--would be more breathtaking and thus, would give the story a more poignant effect.

Sorry if this review was a little too long for your taste. I'm just trying to offer my opinion on your work.

-William Liston


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016

Author

Kiah
Kiah

Greenwood, SC



About
I like writing about personal things that have happened to me and life lessons.I like sports all kinds of sports but mostly basketball.I got brothers and sisters also have a website and very smart for.. more..

Writing