The Passion in my relationship

The Passion in my relationship

A Story by Kiah
"

A story to show perfection and love no matter if you have a rule about why you don't want to fall in love.You might have fallen in love before and you got hurt from it.

"
The Passion in my relationship 
What is love? Love is a feeling,a connection,happiness in your life,the feeling of protection their are so many definitions of what love is.I personally think the strongest thing in my relationship is trust because I can trust my boyfriend no matter what if he's around girls.His lab partner is this girl named Camille,but I am not worried because I trust him.I am only in the 9th grade and I know more about love than 12 graders sometimes.In some relationships their are a lack of passion,love.connections,trust,communication.I am going to tell you why these things are important in a relationship one by one.

First,in a relationship you need passion because you need to feel some kind of passion to fall in love in the first place.Second,you need to love in order to be in a long distance relationship and to be able to be in a long distance relationship.Last,you need to have a connection which means something in common in a relationship like maybe it's your favorite color me and my boyfriend what we have in common is our talent for teaching and we both have siblings boys and girls.These are basically all the things you need in a relationship to really be happy.

The sexual tension is another way don't think a man loves you by saying if you love me you would do this.That's not love that's lust,Love is like bonding with each other not thinking about doing it all the time.I personally think when people do it for the first time it will be special and will have meaning like when people say making love instead of the s word because the s word has no meaning to it really,but making loves means you put feeling in it...If the boy love you he will wait to do it with you into you're ready to take it all the way.Don't just do that because the he or she pressures you into doing it to fit in.Many people spread rumors saying they did this with a girl or boy and they really haven't just like to talk and say it because they think they need to fit in with a crowd...who all had the s word too young you should do it when it has meaning.You really should wait to you get married but most people don't because they're ready to do it right then.That's why young people get pregnant at like 16 because they grew up too fast in life.Well,this is getting to long so I am going to leave it at this statement...Never do something you don't want to do no matter who tells you to do it.

© 2017 Kiah


Author's Note

Kiah
A story mostly told with facts about sex and love,but their is a meaning here just tell me what you all think about it and later I am posting another one called S-E-X:their power of it...Then one on abusive relationships that will be called Why did it have to be me:A young tale about a girl named Anna Nichole who was in a abusive relationship check it out later tonight probably bye to all my viewers hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on January 5, 2017
Last Updated on January 5, 2017
Tags: Romance

Author

Kiah
Kiah

Greenwood, SC



About
I like writing about personal things that have happened to me and life lessons.I like sports all kinds of sports but mostly basketball.I got brothers and sisters also have a website and very smart for.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by Kiah