Why did it have to be me:A young tale of a girl named Anna Nichole

Why did it have to be me:A young tale of a girl named Anna Nichole

A Story by Kiah
"

This is a story about a 16 year old girl who was dating this guy named Mike and he got really mad at her and one day he finally snapped and hit her.This story tells about what she went through and why

"
Why did it have to be me:A young tale of a girl named Anna Nichole 
by.Ticaiah Graves 
One day,Anna was so sad because her boyfriend had just hit her for the first time but this isn't how it started...I should start all the way from the beginning.
6 months earlier 
It all began when Anna moved to a new school,her dad had got moved to a new job so her whole family had to move.On her first day she met Mike he had blue eyes,brown hair,muscles everything in the perfect guy.Mike asked "Are you new?" "because I could show you around".So,that day he was being so nice she thought about showing her around on her first day.A month had went by and they were dating now had to make it official.
He didn't like when she would talk to other boys and he would yell at her and call her names.She would always cry but still she never did anything really crazy and she never left him.She was in love with him and she didn't want to make him upset or leave her.Then one day Anna made him very mad and he started hitting on her.Anna fell to the floor and started crying she said please don't hurt me I am sorry for what I did.I wont do it again she pleaded,Why did he do that?Why was she begging for him to forgive her?
The next day it was like it never happened only thing she knew was she is madly in love with Mike Thompson she is in love with him and she will tell the whole world how she feels with him.She would never leave no matter how many times he hit her and trust it was a lot. Every time she said it was her fault and she was sorry he had no care in the world about beating her and calling her bad names.She knew what he was doing to her was wrong but she didn't want to upset him and she never wanted to upset him,So,she just went on with it into one day he said he wants to stop and he loved her so much.They have been together for 3 years now and he doesn't hit her anymore and they're engaged and have a baby on the way.

© 2017 Kiah


Author's Note

Kiah
I hope all you like this story it is very true to my heart and a real experience to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2017
Tags: Abusive relationships, pain and suffering, afraid

Author

Kiah
Kiah

Greenwood, SC



About
I like writing about personal things that have happened to me and life lessons.I like sports all kinds of sports but mostly basketball.I got brothers and sisters also have a website and very smart for.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by Kiah