Bloody Kisses 2 (Short Story Collection)

Bloody Kisses 2 (Short Story Collection)

A Story by Tiffany Elise
"

Dedicated to a friend who's like a sister to me- wrote it for you girl!

"

Kayla... Oh God I loved her. It was so hard to love her though. She was a witch. Sure she might have almost killed me a couple of times...and released dark spirits that attacked me... and told me that I could be a complete jackass.... She was beautiful though. It was complicated. I'd known her since 4th grade! She was all I ever thought about. Kayla was perfect. Flawless. Her eyes dark and deep. Her lips were perfect. They seemed to fit into mine naturally. It was like we were soulmates.... Everything fit me. Her head into my shoulder, her hand into mine, and her perfect lips my lips. The way she laughed was so pure and great. All I could do was love it. She sat next to me with her head in my shoulder. She tilted up and I already missed it fitting into my neck.

"Kevin we need to talk." My eyes filled with despair and I awaited the rest of what she was going to say. She apparently saw that and dropped her head down, making it to where she wasn't looking me in the eyes. "What about Stephinie?" I took a gulped and almost burst out in tears.

"I broke up with her..." Kayla smiled and I faked a smile to match hers. The breakup hurt me but Kayla was just to valuble to loose. 

She hugged me tightly and I got caught up in the moment. I closed my eyes slowly. I rested my hair on her shoulder. She kissed my neck. She took a deep, shaky breath.

"That's great Kevin.... I love you too much to share you with anyone."

"I love you too." It was true. She was amazing. I felt bad for Steph, though.

 

The scene ended with a kiss. An amazing firework, sparks fly kind of kiss. Sure it sounds like a movie and completely unrealistic, but it was just the kind of love we had. The flawless kind there were in movies. The kind in 80's movies. Don't think that there weren't awkward moments, or fights, but for the most part, it was perfect. All I thought about was the first time we kissed. My lip was bloody and that's all we could both taste. Blood. It was ok though.... I was too in-love and dizzy to notice.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
I'm making Bloody kisses a short story collection(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing