Bloody Kisses 3 (Short Story Collection)

Bloody Kisses 3 (Short Story Collection)

A Poem by Tiffany Elise

The moon was shining and we sat in the old swing his porch. Everytime someone sat in it it would creak in protest. This was his own place. It was somewhere sweet. It was nestled in a little town where there was practically no one within miles. This was the country. The country I had grown up with. I looked to Kevin and was already entranced in his eyes.

Kevin's eyes were so deep and dark. My favorite thing to do was count the different shades of brown were in them. The hazel was outlined in chesnutt and there were little specks of green twined into the brown. Everytime I looked at him I was stopped by his eyes. I always got entranced in them and he used them as an unfair advantage. I looked away, for a few seconds. I instantly gravitated back to his eyes though. Damn! Those eyes! UGH. Why did he have to be so amazing?!

"So Kayla... What do you want to do tonight?"  He put his hand on my leg sweetly and I looked at him.

"Take a guess, Kevin." His eyes got wide and he smiled.

"REALLY?!" I took a breath. I exhaled frustration.

"NO. Not that, pervert." He sighed.

I knew he was probably thinking something really sweet right then. I oped a circle and went into his mind. There were scattered thoughts but one stuck out. I had to see it. I captured the thought and played it in my mind.

 

Ok Fine, Kayla. I get that.... Not right now but I hope one day in the future we will. I've always loved you.... I hope that one day we'll be sitting on this swing again. Rocking our babies on this very swing. That's all I want, Kayla.

 

"I know. That's all I want too," I stated. His hazel eyes filled with confusion.

"What are you talking-" He asked not finishing his question. He shook his head searching for the words.

"Witch. Dur. Have you forgot that I can sort through your thoughts?"

"I'm glad you want that too," he said. His smile was bright, just like I was sure our future would be.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Going to be a book if I get the time. For now just try to tolerate my short story collection.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on January 9, 2011
Last Updated on January 9, 2011

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing