Bloody Kisses 4 (Short Story Collection) Part II

Bloody Kisses 4 (Short Story Collection) Part II

A Story by Tiffany Elise
"

This one is in Kevin's point of veiw.

"

Kayla. She almost killed me... again. After that weird angel guy abducted me and sent my soul into the other realm I just knew things were going to be quite suckish for me. He told me that if I tried to escape he'd capture my soul, in which I had no way to leave without him knowing. Wuh hoo.

 

The worst part was thatKayla thought it was me the whole time, well until the end. Why would I love STEPH? She knows I love her. I hate that she'd believe that I would love anyone but her, but I love that she can't let me live if I loved anyone else but her.

 

My body was so badly injured. The poison had entered my blood very deeply. My blood was black. Kayla could have killed me in a couple more seconds of that air. Thank God she didn't. Her and her little witchy-poo powers are pretty scary sometimes. She's total Bad-a*s when it comes to magic. That worries me. Like what if one day we actually have a huge fight and she turns me into a goat or something? Being a goat doesn't seem fun....

 

I was laying there on the floor, just thinking.

 

"Kevin? Kevin? Kevin!" Kayla spoke getting annoyed when she knew I could hear, but I wouldn't answer.

"KAYLA!" She looked questioning. "WHAT THE HELL KAYLA?!? You almost killed me... AGAIN!" I shouted. I couldn't help but smiling.

"Yes Kevin, ALMOST." She made the word almost very clear. Almost... ugh.

"Whatever just help me up." Kayla reached out her hands and I got up. My shirt was torn in several places and I felt like total crap. My neck had long cuts on it. I think that those hurt the most. I shook off my head until I felt like I was in reality, not in that dream state I had been in earlier.

"You are not happy now are you?" Kayla said. The way she said it made me laugh.

"No! I almost died, my blood was poisoned, and I was trapped in the other world! I'm perfectly happy." We both started laughing. We hugged for a long time after that.

"I'm so glad that you wouldn't leave me like that Kevin," she stated and stated while crying.

My eyes met hers....

"I just hate that you thought that I ever would."

 

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on January 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 24, 2011

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing