Intertwined Roses (Part 1)

Intertwined Roses (Part 1)

A Story by Tks
"

Their eyes met, hers twinkling like the stars of the night, and his, grey and forbidding. Yet, a palpable frission of tension emanated between them.

"
A cool breeze quietly filtered through the curtains of the dimly lit room. Gabrielle shivered as the breeze swept over her, snuggling closer to Matthew. He groaned and pulled her closer with a sigh, his warm chest pressed tightly against her erected n*****s. They were both naked.
(3 hours earlier)
"Why Matthew, surely you're not hitting on me, are you?" Gabrielle gave a tinkling laugh that accentuated her warm brown eyes, her hands playing with her long, jet-black hair.
"It depends on which area actually.  I prefer areas that are hidden from the prying eye. It makes it more....meaningful, I guess". Matthew smirked as he downed his glass of Grey Goose vodka in one fell swoop. 
Gabrielle suddenly blushed, before reaching over and smacking his arm.
"Ouch, that hurt!" he exclaimed in mock annoyance. "What am I, a punching bag?"
"It depends on which area actually" she flashed a quick smile, batting her eyelids purposefully while letting her gaze wander across the nearly empty bar, of which Matthew and herself were the last few stragglers.
He had come onto her the moment he had entered the bar, clad in a scruffy black t-shirt and dark blue jeans that did nothing whatsoever to help his case. Like a moth drawn to flame, he had approached and parked his arse onto the bar-stool beside her. At first, his shy glances in her directions had been met with stares of such ferocity by Gabrielle herself that he quickly looked back into the bottom of his glass, his balls having been retracted. 

© 2015 Tks


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great read. Good flow. Strong images of the bar. You capture the sensual mood well.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sensual and romantic!
First meetings and that tingling moments always make sweet memories.
You so very well captured it!
Well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Tks

8 Years Ago

Thank you for the constructive review, Jyoti! Thanks for dropping by as well :)
Jyoti_Ablaze

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.
I like the note of playfulness interspersed with the explicit description of the sex. The strong attraction is evident. If there's anything I would change, it would be to try to find a less used simile than "moth drawn to flame." All in all, good writing and quite erotic for a short piece.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Excellent writing here, but damn I feel nasty, like I just witnessed a walk down gutter lane..
If they don't feel like dirty guttier trash, I sure do for witnessing it..... :-)



Posted 9 Years Ago


This was such a fun read!
Reminded me of ' Crazy Stupid Love'!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Sexy and fun to read Tks... keep it up :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very flirty, sassy, playful. First words spoken like in a romantic movie, remembered forever. Makes me reminisce my own first encounters with the opposite sex. First meetings are always fun!

I like how the story is non-linear and yet it follows very clearly. And you write in such a way that you don't give away all the information and yet the reader can easily connect the dots. Good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Whoa, I like the intricate details. I have been reading your works and this one's new. Moreover, the imagery is quite vivid and strong. I was not only imaging the scenes, but I was moved by the budding romance. Lastly, you have a good choice of words, can't wait for part two. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tks

9 Years Ago

Thank you Lavender! It is a definite honour to be praised by a writer of your stature, have a good d.. read more
Lavender Soya

9 Years Ago

It's always a pleasure to leave the most sincere review. :-) Ditto
Nice job, your story telling is terrific. Thanks for sharing and send me the next
one, b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tks

9 Years Ago

Thanks for dropping by, James! Have a good day ahead!
well tk this is a great story,waiting on part two

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tks

9 Years Ago

Thank you for stopping by, wordman! Looking forward to new pieces of writing by yourself too:)
.. read more
 wordman

9 Years Ago

it was my pleasure,post about once a month

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

740 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2014
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

Tks
Tks

Pasir Ris, Pasir Ris, Singapore



About
Hi there, welcome to my humble abode! *bows deeply* My name is Tks, which are initials for my real name, which is too long, HAHAAHA. (ok, it's Tejash Kumar Singh) I absolutely love to live life.. more..

Writing
A Soldier's Star A Soldier's Star

A Poem by Tks


I am Hungry I am Hungry

A Poem by Tks


Wild Romance Wild Romance

A Poem by Tks



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Confide Confide

A Poem by A. Amos