An ordinary day in the harem dorm

An ordinary day in the harem dorm

A Chapter by Torilina

Dreams they r so sweet.

Yui:AAH!What r u doing in my bed!?!

Rui:You're so warm.
Y-u-i-chan.

Yui:Then if you are cold go turn up the heater!
I realised i was blushing out of my mind. Then Rui walked out the room.

??? : hey I'm better than him right that's why you told him to get out of your room right? So now lets have fun yui-chan!

Yui: Get away from me you pedophile! Kaname your 24yrs old! go find yourself a woman geez.

Kaname: But all I need is my beloved Yui!

Yui: Misaki-kun!!!!!!!

Misaki:W-What is it?

Kaname : Nothin, were just having a little fun.

Ukyo just hit kurosaki in the head I think he's bleeding a little bit.

Misaki:Sorry Yui-Chan I 'll have a very stern talk with him.For now get ready and come down for breakfest.

As I go down the steps I bump into Nagisa-kun he really seems to hate me.

Natsume : Idiot! Would mind where your going and stop attacking me so early in the morning, I 'm not intrested in C's.

Yui:W -what.

Then I realised what type of position we were in. I blushed and ran.

I see Iori-kun. Thank God the closest to normal I to normal I will ever get. Iori: oh goodmorning yui-san I guess its just the two of us walking to school today while the others are still getting ready.

Wait! Wait! I don't know if I explained this or not I live in the F - hall! Its a complete harem!  


© 2013 Torilina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey ! You write like I do ! I always do that with a novel I'm working on that has Dev & Tyr in it. I put them in the most awkward and embarrassing situations imaginable or have Tyr feeding Dev a biggo slice of Humble Pie cause he has her all crazy mad again and then use the must subtle words I can find to indicate what is happening in the story.

For instance, there's a scene where Dev gets raped by two girls in the bathroom and I have it all told from the perspective - of a squirrel ! :)

Much like those 'double jokes' you see in modern movies today. I think there was an episode with Cat & The Hat with Mike Meyers and he ran into a hoe smacking him in the head. The boy was yelling, "Come on."

The 'cat' stood and raised the hoe back up against himself and said, "You're my favorite hoe, you know that don't you, sweetie ? I love you." and then french kissed the top of the metal bristles. Yah I think it was rated PG but it was funny to see that. :D

Very well done !


Posted 10 Years Ago


Torilina

10 Years Ago

thank you you make me laugh
dw817

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome ! Reading your stuff reminds of the kooky adventures of Project A-Ko, Aikia, and.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1099 Views
1 Review
Added on May 19, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013


Author

Torilina
Torilina

Narnia!, MD



About
IM CRAZY LOVE TO READ LOVE MUSTACHES!! I LOVE SINGING! more..

Writing