The thoughts

The thoughts

A Poem by Misstorydawn789
"

I wouldnt really classify this as a poem but it only gave me a limited selection so i choose he one closest sooo hope you like it.

"
The thoughts that happen between me and you are slowly coming more clear,
The feelings i've been having have been getting stronger with each passing second
How do i get rid of all of it when i dont want this happening? How do i not let myself become vulnerable again?
I've tried all i can think of it feels as if im falling again will you take my hand and fall with me? Or am i in this alone again?
It doesnt feel like im falling alone i can feel the warmth of your hand around mine and you coming closer to me and whispering in me ear " I'll never let you fall alone again ever"
Looks like were falling together.
Every morning i wake up your name is the first the comes to mind the second it passes my mind within that instant the best smile comes from me.
My heart still beats faster and slower at the sound of your voice.
I still feel the butterflies when you come my way
It feels as if im falling for the first time everytime i hear your voice or see you
How am i to control it? I never wanted to fall again over you
but everytime i look down and your name pops up on my phone everything from
the past is forgotten.
I think of the past and how i was in your arms every second feeling like home
everytime i was in your arms nothing else mattered it was just me and you
I couldnt see anything but your face.
This feeling is stronger the second time around
Everytime i look at you do you look back when i look away?
Have you fallen with me or have you left me alone again?
I look at my hands while im falling even further the warmth of your hand is gone thats when i feel the pull of gravity pull me to the ground
I look up and there you are perfect like an angel i've never thought anything was wrong with you i always only saw your perfection. Did you ever see me that way?
You call my name and my heart jumps to the sound of your voice it always has
and you tell me your leaving again
All i can feel is the crashing to the ground it hurts more the second time around
"you said never" its all i can say as the waves or sorrow come over me the pain of crashing to the ground without you again hurts the pain is unbearable
I do the same thing i did the first time stand up wipe the tears away and block the pain the only difference is im never letting my heart feel the pain you cause again,As i walk away this time im never letting my mind picture us together,As i walk away im never letting my body come near yours, Your my weakness but im your puppet,as i walk away this time I'll be stronger, As i walk away this time i slowly realize it's always going to end this way between me and you. I'll never let the pain you caused me go.
I do want to thank you for something even through the tears and the lies you gave me i still walked away with faith of love happening again. You showed me that much to never give up so thank you.
Its funny what love can do to a person it felt so easy to fall with you but once you let go of my hand you let go of everything me and you had. I forgive you.

© 2010 Misstorydawn789


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It's true that time will ease the pain, and then life will erase the bad feelings away. I think it is harder on the person who is left than it is on the person who leaves. Being left leaves so many questions unanswered and makes one feel less than because they have been discarded. You can hide the pain but it is better to feel through it before moving on. I can relate this write, thank you for sharing how you feel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So sad and beautiful. Description and your story was powerful. We miss the good things when they are gone. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a very deep piece i liked the imagery and detail that you put into this piece... overall i thought you did a good job on this ... nice work!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's true that time will ease the pain, and then life will erase the bad feelings away. I think it is harder on the person who is left than it is on the person who leaves. Being left leaves so many questions unanswered and makes one feel less than because they have been discarded. You can hide the pain but it is better to feel through it before moving on. I can relate this write, thank you for sharing how you feel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Author

Misstorydawn789
Misstorydawn789

Denver, CO



About
Well about me, Im 18 my name's Victoria im a free spirited type of person im somewhat outgoing. i currently got two piercings brand new =] bout to get my first tattoo. i love writing and readong two o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..