Where are you now?

Where are you now?

A Story by Misstorydawn789
"

I suck at grammer sorry!!!

"

I once felt you surround me with your love and peacefulness Now all i can feel is the darkness surrounding me.

All i can think is im scared and in pain why does it feel like this without you?

Everyone told me your always here with me but where are you now?

The pain increases each breath i take the crushing of my heart breaks more and more each second of life im living

Where are you now? You promised me you'd be here forever

you promised me things would get better

I look up and see the glimer of light it shines so bright down here where nothing exsist's

do i exsist? or is this life?

I reach up to try and get to the light but i just grab the darkeness that i know to well.

i feel the chains holding me down

they are imprinted into my body i've never been free i've always felt the chains of this pain, of this loss, and heartache.

Where are you? why cant i feel you?

a single tear fell and rolled down my face as the memories of love and life came to me through the light.

I remember happiness i remember love and friends.

Where are they now? Why am i alone in the darkness?

the faintest whisper of hope calls my name while the darkness screams at me it scratches at me it tells me how useless ive always been.

the glimer of light shines brighter each second im down here

faith whispers to me to grab it.

How can i grab it when im chained to this darkness for one second i almost thought you were back with me for that one second i felt your love i always used to feel when i was in the light with you when i had friends when there was no darkness, but i let that second slip away from me.

i lay in the darkness where the screams of my  demons surround me.

Grace came promising me i will get out of the darkness she came in her pure white dress and wings that spread throughout the darkness offering me her hand promising you never left me here, promising me that if i take her hand the darkness will follow me but never touch me again.

I looked into her face Grace ive always wondered what the face of grace looked like.

Faith and Hope came after that all with wings of beauty all promising the same thing.

I looked up past them to the light.

"is this you god?" i felt you came back for me

The slightest whisper came to me through everything telling me you never left.

I looked at grace and i took her soft hand..

The chains fell off and i felt my soul come back i felt everything that once was, surround me again.

I stood up and looked at life from a new point of veiw today the darkness was there it will always surround me in some way but the light over powered it.

© 2010 Misstorydawn789


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think of writing as being a way for us to sort through thoughts and help ourselves. We get to share this with others and hopefully someone can take something away from what we have written. I feel writing will help you in many ways. I think your thoughts here are solid and very faithful and true to how you feel. It is good in that it seems real. Keep writing, keep expressing, keep finding yourself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think of writing as being a way for us to sort through thoughts and help ourselves. We get to share this with others and hopefully someone can take something away from what we have written. I feel writing will help you in many ways. I think your thoughts here are solid and very faithful and true to how you feel. It is good in that it seems real. Keep writing, keep expressing, keep finding yourself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
1 Review
Added on January 6, 2010
Last Updated on January 6, 2010

Author

Misstorydawn789
Misstorydawn789

Denver, CO



About
Well about me, Im 18 my name's Victoria im a free spirited type of person im somewhat outgoing. i currently got two piercings brand new =] bout to get my first tattoo. i love writing and readong two o.. more..

Writing