Letting go

Letting go

A Story by Misstorydawn789

Something has changed within me, I cant explain this feeling i feel. ive been Holding this rope of life for so long that i think im ready to trust and let go and fall, I feel the melody of life calling my name at night. 
I wake in the night realizing how tired i am of living the same day over and over when there is something in me that has been trying to break free for so long. I feel the beat in my heart to let go of everything holding me back to let go of the rope and let the melody of life take me.
I'm done with not believing in myself, I'm tired of looking in the mirrior everyday and seeing the person everyone has made me become.
Im ready to look at myself in a new light im ready to face the world.
Im ready to dance with the melody of life to finally feel the beats of life flow through me when i let my hand slip away from the rope of life. Thats when the voices get louder telling me to hold on tighter and tighter and to never let go and within the voices i hear the melody my heart screams at me to dance with the flow of it takes over my body and i feel myself fall into the melody of life it swirls around me Cradling me whispering to me
"your finally free,Fly"
I gently hit the ground looking up at the rope that swings way up there i hear the cries telling me to come back and to keep holding on,but i feel the melody i feel the beauty of life i feel free.
Standing up with a smile on my face. I made it i let go of the rope,Im stronger then ever, Never going to hold on to the rope it tied me up and banned me from the melody, Im Finally free. No more strings no more chains . Its just me and the melody of life.

© 2010 Misstorydawn789


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life can have many new beginnings as we move from one cycle into another one. It sounds like you are refinding yourself after a hurtful time. It is time to live again, to be you and to enjoy the life you live. nice write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Author

Misstorydawn789
Misstorydawn789

Denver, CO



About
Well about me, Im 18 my name's Victoria im a free spirited type of person im somewhat outgoing. i currently got two piercings brand new =] bout to get my first tattoo. i love writing and readong two o.. more..

Writing