Chapter II

Chapter II

A Chapter by Kait
"

What's Love Got To Do With It?

"

“Please, just a little bit more.” Juliette said, pleading with the screams coming from inside her head and the pale face of her friend.


“Let me go! I will bring you a buffet compared to me! Please Juliette, I Love you, but you have to help me help you.


April lay pinned on the floor under Juliette’s surprisingly strong frame; her legs were straddled and her wrists held down as their chests heaved from the surprising force it took to fight the dominant woman of her same size on top of her.


“April please, it hurts, I need you, PLEASE.” Juliette whimpered with tears welling in her eyes as she leaned down to smell the recently cut skin that was leaking.  April’s ruby blood ran down her neck into her similarly colored hair.


Juliette inhaled and shivered from the pungent iron scent that filled her mind like an aphrodisiac. The pressure that was building in Juliette’s body was nothing compared to the honest concern April felt for her when she was in this state.


“I just need a little more, and I swear I will let you go. It just hurts so much, you have no ide…”


“I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURTS?! REALLY, JULIETTE?! FOR CHRIST SAKE, JUST F****N’ DO IT ALREADY!”

With tears now streaming down Juliette’s face, she collapsed on top of April in one motion and caressed the coagulating blood from earlier with a lingering, lustrous lick before engulfing a chunk of April’s neck again with a slowly constricting pressure and fluid sucking motion on her tender, youthful skin.


They both moaned, one in ecstasy and one in pain.


Winded and groggy, Juliette sat up straight on April’s waist, still straddling her hips. She pulled April up by her wrists and waited for their eyes to meet before she wiped the black tear tracks from April’s cheeks.


April slapped Juliette’s hands away and sat back, resting on her elbows.

“Baby, I’m so sorry. I love you so much. You know I’m not myself when I’m like this.” Juliette said with guilty honestly smeared down her face, she tried to hide it with her confident demeanor, but April knew all too well how this was just another day on the ranch with Juliette.

April rolled Juliette off and stood with a wavering stance for a second before clearing her throat and turning her face to the feminine heap of self-pitying misery on the floor:

“I’ll be back in a little while. Go wash your f*****g face, you look like hell.”


April didn’t mean to sound so harsh, but in that moment it was the best way to get out the aggravation she felt for the woman she loved and cared for so much.


It was becoming more and more difficult to love someone like Juliette who could hurt as deeply as she loved. It was a gamble every day whether April would be treated as an equal; an adversary to a beautiful, sensual queen, or the punching bag for the most wicked, vindictive witch anyone could ever know.



© 2013 Kait


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on May 3, 2013
Last Updated on May 4, 2013


Author

Kait
Kait

New York, NY



About
Manhattanite attending FIT with hopes of a bright, lucrative future as a fashion editor. (2013) Life is about accepting the events that shape your character, and ascending over the obstacles. I'd .. more..

Writing
Resiliance Resiliance

A Poem by Kait


Walking Alone Walking Alone

A Poem by Kait