Chapter III

Chapter III

A Chapter by Kait
"

Remorse

"

Whap!

A furry cadaver flew across the room onto the granite counter top island in the kitchen. Blood and flecks of dirt sprinkled the dishes in the sink; Juliette looked up from cutting bell peppers and onions that were now tainted with rabbit excrement.


“F****r was the only one out there tonight. Not even a deer or a stray dog wandering around.” April said through the hardened exterior she usually wore after hunting.


“Thank you, sweet heart. I lov…” Juliette’s words were shorted by a loud slam of the bathroom door.


The shower turned on and Juliette returned to preparing dinner, but not before ringing the life out of the hunted feast April had reluctantly just shot with the 9mm.


Juliette cut a patch of fur off the rabbit and sunk her fangs into its salty skin, sucking it into a shriveled sac of bones and organs.  She walked down the hall, passed the steaming bathroom and into the master bedroom where she opened the sliding glass door to the back porch. The suspended wooden deck extended over a steep hillside with thick vegetation, she dropped the carcass into the camouflage sump and for the first time felt sorry for the rabbit. It was just another thing she used to satisfy her own needs.


Juliette heard the shower turn off as she walked back down the hallway toward the kitchen. April stepped out of the steamy bathroom with only a towel wrapped up around her head.


Being only 26 years old, April was the epitome of womanhood. Her breasts were full with perpetually hard n*****s; they hung like perfectly filled water balloons. Her cream colored skin pulled tight over her toned stomach, hips and a*s flexed every time she took a step. Her legs were the same way, muscular and defined. April was a classy girl who, more often than not, wore high heels which gave her beautifully buff calves. The elegance of her figure was partially a result of all the exercise Juliette gave April for the past two years; she had started out as smooth teenager with virgin muscles that ached to be exhausted by the torrents of passion in the nights spent between each others legs.


Juliette snapped back and realized she was staring at the extremely pissed divine being when a rude “WHAT?” ripped in her ear as she passed into the bedroom.


Juliette blinked with remorse but continued on to the kitchen to wash the tainted vegetables.



© 2013 Kait


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on May 3, 2013
Last Updated on May 4, 2013


Author

Kait
Kait

New York, NY



About
Manhattanite attending FIT with hopes of a bright, lucrative future as a fashion editor. (2013) Life is about accepting the events that shape your character, and ascending over the obstacles. I'd .. more..

Writing
Resiliance Resiliance

A Poem by Kait


Walking Alone Walking Alone

A Poem by Kait