The Perfectionist

The Perfectionist

A Chapter by PeterTrust
"

Crime FIction-ish

"
Chapter 3
The night was going to be a cold wet one. The moon was shed by dark clouds; the sky to the active mind looked Gothic, dark clouds, silhouettes of dry tress in the distance and light ghostly mist rising from the ground. it would have been a perfect scene of a Zombie movie. Thomas Imagined a flock of zombies coming through the mist towards them; the fright was thrill; his blood boiled hard yet his body was so cold and colder he would be one of the zombies he was dreaming of. Thomas adjusted his jacket around his neck. he had worn five layers of clothing but still felt cold. he checked his watch. it was minus fifteen degrees Celsius. he rubbed his leather gloves together to generate heat.
At a distance, lights of a fast approaching SUV lit up the dark road. At the speed the SUV was approaching, Thomas knew it was his boss. Only his boss was that daring.
the car came to a halt almost drifting to a gravel road that led to a farm house, its four occupants jumped out before the dust could settle. One pulled a short wave radio and spoke into it; Thomas's radio buzzed. He answered; grabbed his bag and travel tent and headed to the SUV and its occupants.
                                   ***********************************
Thomas's boss was in the car. Thomas jumped on the back seat and handed over a note book to his boss. the man quickly read through it and shook his head.
"We proceed as planned."-he said. "Liz, camouflage the vehicle" he continued as he stepped out of the car. Liz replaced him and drove off into the dirt road.
"22hours, the package will be crossing this road.Lets do what we always do; a clean job."
 


© 2014 PeterTrust


Author's Note

PeterTrust
Unedited

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on June 30, 2014
Last Updated on June 30, 2014


Author

PeterTrust
PeterTrust

Kampala, Makindye, Uganda



Writing
fdb fdb

A Poem by PeterTrust