The Escape

The Escape

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro

Two scientists wearing white lab coats are walking down a dull gray hallway. One the scientists has short blonde hair with blue eyes. He is holding a clipboard. The other scientist has long brown hair that is in a ponytail and he has light brown eyes. He has blood splattered on his lab coat. He is also holding a nine-millimeter pistol. They walk past several doors with red spray painted numbers on them. They stop at a large metal door with the number 104 painted above it. The scientist with the clipboard peeks through the window on the door and looks over toward the other scientist.

“It’s safe.” He tells the other scientist.

He bends down and unlocks a seven centimeter (2.75 Inches) thick deadbolt. He slowly opens up the door that is fifteen centimeters thick (5.90 Inches). There are deep hand shaped dents on the door. Lying on the floor is a young girl with short dark pink hair. There are cat ear shaped horns protruding from her pink hair. All she is wearing is a light blue hospital gown. The scientist with the pistol walks over to the unconscious girl and aims the pistol at her head. He pulls the trigger. There is a deafening gunshot. The little girl’s body twitches as the bullet strikes her head. Blood and brain matter splats all over the floor. The scientists stand and watch the blood drain from the Diclonius’s disfigured head. The blonde scientist checks something off from his clipboard.

“Just one more Silpelit to terminate. Silpelit one-oh-five, the last Diclonius to kill. Once we kill her Yamato, the Diclonius species will be extinct.” The blonde scientist tells the other scientist.

The two men step out of the room and continue down the hallway. They reach the last door of the hallway. There is no window on this door. There are only five, nine centimeter (3.54Inches) thick deadbolt locks on it. The blonde scientist unlocks all five deadbolts and slowly opens up the door, which is twelve centimeters (4.72 Inches) thick steel. In the room there is a girl with a dull silver metal mask over her face. Her arms and legs are chained with five centimeter (1.96 Inches) titanium chains. She is suspended in midair.

“Have you ever heard of this Diclonius? She is an odd but deadly one. She is supposedly more dangerous than Lucy.  She only has three vectors, which is rare. Actually she is the only Diclonius to have an odd number of vectors. Even weirder, two are nine meters (29.52 feet) long and the third is only three meters (9.84 feet) long. She has killed twenty-nine people since we brought her here and we believe that she has killed over thirty before that. Yamato-san, we will be doing the world a favor when we kill her.” The blonde scientist tells Yamato.

My body is shutting down. I can barely control my short vector. I can’t reach them; I am barely a few millimeters off. They are going to kill me if I don’t escape. My short vector can’t cut through these damn chains. I have to do something drastic to escape.’ The Diclonius girl thinks to herself.

The scientist with the pistol aims the nine millimeter at the Diclonius’s chest and pulls the trigger.

-Click-

The scientist looks at the gun. All of the sudden the young Diclonius’s left arm rips off spraying blood all over the floor. The scientist with gun jumps back a looks at the blonde scientist when he hears the clipboard hit the floor. But it wasn’t only the clipboard that fell on the floor. Moments later the blonde scientist’s arms plop on the floor. He vomits out blood and his top half of his body falls to the ground. Blood gushes all over the floor. The scientist with the gun fumbles with it and pulls back the slide, ejecting the dud bullet. He open fires at the Diclonius. One bullet hits her in the stomach while the others are deflected by her vector. The scientist runs out of the room and an alarm goes off. The young Diclonius begins to twist back and forth. Her invisible vector begins to whip at the chains. Only sparks shoot off from the chains.

‘I have to use my other vectors. But I can’t fully control them right now. I can hurt myself if I do it wrong.’

She closes her eyes and quickly opens them. One of her long vectors slices the feet chains and destroys the floor beneath her. Her body drops to the floor and she slices the wrist chains, creating a large gash in the ceiling. She stumbles around for a little and walks over to the blonde scientist’s body. She rips off a large piece of his lab coat and wraps it around her severed arm. She then uses her small vector to apply pressure on her severed arm. She use her other vectors to rip off the remaining chains. She puts her right hand on her stomach to try to stop the bleeding from the gunshot wound. She walks out the room and stops in her tracks when she sees that there is a small army of soldiers aiming MP5’s at her. She gulps and steps forward.

“Open fire!” someone in the crowd yells.

The men open fire at the young Diclonius. Bullets bounce off the floor, walls and ceiling. The men stop firing and looks at the Diclonius in horror. Bullets that would have hit her are floating in midair. They start shifting around when they hear a psychotic laughing. The bullets fall to the floor creating a plinking noise. Part of the chain that has on her floats in the air. Then it flies through the air and ripping through several soldiers. The soldiers start murmuring and some of them start to retreat.  The Diclonius starts to run at the soldiers. The men aim their guns at her and open fires at her for the second time. She starts swinging her vectors, ripping the soldiers to bloody shreds. Body parts fly through the air and blood splashes all over the place. Men yell out in horror and pain.Some of the soldiers turn around and run down the hallway. But they don't make it far. The Diclonius picks up a gun and shoots them down.  In a few seconds there is only a bloody pile of limbs and intestines left of the small army. The young Diclonius is covered in blood.

 She walks over to the wall and blows it down with her vectors. She walks through the hole and steps outside. It is afternoon. She falls down and stares at her severed arm. Blood is dripping through the lab coat bandage. She stands back up and starts running through a grass field. Bullets start whizzing past her as men from the lab starts shooting at her. She runs through the grass field for twenty minutes. She looks back and sees that the building is just a small blur in the distance. She looks forward and starts running again for several minutes and trips. She falls down on her face. The Diclonius tries to stand up but falls back down. She starts coughing and spits. Blood drips out of the mask. She screams out in pain as she lifts herself up. She waddles around and sees that there is a road ahead of her. She slowly makes her way to the road.

Thirty meters (98.4 feet) down the road is a gray Toyota Camry. Driving the car is a young man around the age of eighteen. He has long black hair that covers his right eye. He has a cigarette in his mouth. He yawns and drops the cigarette on his lap.

“Damn it!” he yells out.

As he looks down at his lap, the Diclonius girl steps onto the road. The young man looks up and slams on the breaks as his headlights shines onto the young girl. The gray car slams into the girl. She slams her head against the hard pavement causing her mask to snap in half, exposing her face. Her long light pink hair spills out of the mask. The young man jumps out of the car and runs over to the girl lying on the floor. He looks at her and winces. Then he stares at the two small horns protruding from her long pink hair.

“What the hell happened to you?” the young man asks.

 

To be continued

    



© 2016 Tsubaki Kuro


Author's Note

Tsubaki Kuro
Part one of six.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Elfen-Lied fan fiction right? Amazing write, very very similar to the setup as the original, which is a very good thing. I like how you have done justice when it comes to describing all the characters but I feel the fight scene may need another line or two. Give more emphasis on the terror felt by the soldiers. Another thing I noticed is that you can cut down a little on the words. Makes the write a little more sophisticated. And one of the lines you have mentioned millimeter instead of centimeter. here are only five, nine millimeter (3.54Inches) thick deadbolt locks on it.(somewhere in the 4th para) should be centimeter. Again well done in terms of the visual feel you have provided with your write. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Can't wait for the other two parts ^^ And here I finished writing Act III myself ^^ hope you will enjoy that read ^^

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

thank you, yeah i have to revise it. I sorta rushed it lol. give me a couple of days and it will be .. read more
Érenn

8 Years Ago

Awesome!!! Can't wait for that as well ^^
Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

i'm glad that you got that it related to the original story.


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Reviews

Sheer awesomeness, Tsu. You should be a published author with material this good! Like I mentioned before, though, I would warn against giving excessive details about how thick the doors or whatever are. It doesn't really matter exactly how thick they are or what unit of measurement you use. Just saying they're "thick" is enough. :P

Posted 7 Years Ago


honestly amazing yet disturbing haha..the vivid detail promoted the image in my mind...
great work

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

Thank you destini. If you ever watch the anime, it's about the same. The last two parts will have ro.. read more
Writing Angel

8 Years Ago

as i do actually i see you connection
Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

cool. thank you for your time.
Elfen-Lied fan fiction right? Amazing write, very very similar to the setup as the original, which is a very good thing. I like how you have done justice when it comes to describing all the characters but I feel the fight scene may need another line or two. Give more emphasis on the terror felt by the soldiers. Another thing I noticed is that you can cut down a little on the words. Makes the write a little more sophisticated. And one of the lines you have mentioned millimeter instead of centimeter. here are only five, nine millimeter (3.54Inches) thick deadbolt locks on it.(somewhere in the 4th para) should be centimeter. Again well done in terms of the visual feel you have provided with your write. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Can't wait for the other two parts ^^ And here I finished writing Act III myself ^^ hope you will enjoy that read ^^

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

thank you, yeah i have to revise it. I sorta rushed it lol. give me a couple of days and it will be .. read more
Érenn

8 Years Ago

Awesome!!! Can't wait for that as well ^^
Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

i'm glad that you got that it related to the original story.
A lot of this is very similar to the original Elfen Lied. I'm saying this as a good thing in case you are wondering. This is a great, I will definitely read the other two part.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

i'm glad to hear that. That is what i am aiming for. The best fan-fiction pieces are the ones that r.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 12, 2016


Author

Tsubaki Kuro
Tsubaki Kuro

Ontario, CA



About
I am a college student who likes creating horror and psychological short stories. I am thinking if being a manga story writer when i graduate from college. I love anime and love reading horror storie.. more..

Writing
Update Update

A Story by Tsubaki Kuro



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nightmare Nightmare

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro