Isla the Immortal Teaser

Isla the Immortal Teaser

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro
"

Isla's teaser

"

A large group of around two hundred zombies are roaming around in a rundown street. A loud gunshot echoes throughout the street. The zombie slowly turns towards the sound of the gunshot. A tall girl with long gray hair is holding a pistol. She has several facial piercings and a large tattoo of the word: Sadomasochist; across her neck. She smiles and drops the pistol on the ground. The zombies start slowly shuffling or towards the tall girl. She starts giggling and skips over towards the zombies.  Her gray and blue lacy dress flutters from her skipping.

                She skips into the middle of the swarm. The zombies surround her and move in closer. She smiles and holds out her arms. A rotting female zombie grabs Isla’s right arm and bites into it. Blood gushes out of the large bite wound. Isla starts laughing joyfully. The zombies swarm her and drag her down. They start biting her all over her body. A zombie bites her throat and rips out a large chunk of her throat. Blood amounts of blood squirts out. Blood dribbles out from her smile. She grabs one of the zombies face and squeezes it. Her hand crushes the zombies head.

                Isla stands up, pushing away the zombies eating her. Her intestines are hanging out of her stomach. A large Magical Glyph appears around her feet. A tall Grim Reaper appears behind her. It grabs her arms and violently yanks them. The Grim Reaper rips her arms off from their sockets. A large amount of blood pours out of the empty arm sockets. Isla starts laughing out loud like a maniac, while blushing heavily. At the same time, all of the zombies’ arms get ripped off.

                “You have 750,000,000 Mana Points left.” A female voice says in her mind.

Isla grins as the Grim Reaper forms a large black scythe in its hands. The Reaper swings the scythe and cuts off Isla’s legs. Blood gushes out of her stumps. She laughs out loud in pleasure. The zombies’ legs all get sliced off.

“You now have 500,000,000 Mana Points left.” the female voice says.

“Regenerate.” Isla says softly.

Her ripped off appendages melts into blood and flows over towards Isla. The blood reaches her stumps and starts forming back into her limbs. They start reattaching to her body.

Isla stands up and licks some blood off of her hand. Her tongue is split in half like a snake’s tongue. She gives a toothy grin, revealing her fangs.

“Extreme pain is such bliss. Watching those who are suffering or suffering with others is so damn arousing.” She says in ecstasy, while blushing.

The limbless zombies are all twitching and moaning. Isla puts her right hand to her chest and digs her hand deep into her chest. She rips her hand out, spraying blood all over the ground. In her hand is a heart. She bites into it, causing blood to gush out of it. As she pulls her mouth away from the bleeding heart, a crystal necklace is in her mouth. It has a golden brown egg shaped pendant.

Isla drops the heart and touches the golden brown pendant to her silver gray pendant. Both Magical Crystals glow.

“You now have 250,000,000 Mana Points left.” The female voice tells Isla.

“Gun Magic: Automatic Shotgun. Ten shotgun shells with flechette rounds.”

A golden automatic shotgun appears in her hand. She points the barrel of the gun at her face.

“You now have 249,995,000 Mana Points left.”

Isla giggles as she pulls the trigger. Hundreds of small blades fly out of the barrel and pierces her skull. Blood, bone, and brain matter splatters everywhere as each shell goes off. She drops the golden shotgun. Only her lower jaw remains from her face. A fountain of blood gushes from her ghastly head trauma. All the zombies’ heads explode in a gory red mist.

A Magical Glyph appears over Isla’s remaining lower jaw. Her missing top half of her head slowly starts regenerating. As her head fully forms, she stands up. She smiles and vomits out blood.

“You are five thousand Mana Points over your limit. The repercussions have been applied.”

Isla wipes off the blood from her mouth. She looks at all of the mutilated zombies.

“I need more things to play with.” Isla says in ecstasy.

Isla smiles and walks down the empty run down street, over the dead zombies. She holds up the golden brown Magical Crystal and puts it in her mouth. Then she swallows it whole. She looks up at the sky and laughs.

“I have to find the other girls before the sun sets. I’m sure that they are worried about me.”

 



© 2017 Tsubaki Kuro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 23, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017


Author

Tsubaki Kuro
Tsubaki Kuro

Ontario, CA



About
I am a college student who likes creating horror and psychological short stories. I am thinking if being a manga story writer when i graduate from college. I love anime and love reading horror storie.. more..

Writing
Update Update

A Story by Tsubaki Kuro