Sparks of Greatness

Sparks of Greatness

A Story by Tyler Rhinhart
"

Don't let your creativity pass you by. Use it, feel it, and manifest in the emotions you bring to life, in which ever way you choose. Creativity is what separates you from the rest.

"
A spark of insanity for most, a vision of success for some, and a brilliant combination for the rest. Sometimes perceived as hysteria, other times seen as priceless wise man's gold, you choose it's suit. A vibrant, radiating, golden-white wave of energy that rattles your encephalon; or an illuminating surge of propagandistic wisdom and inspiration making record breaking laps around your bone structure. Some may let this brilliancy of uniqueness visit their minds and tickle their thoughts, only to pass as having never existed. Others seize the opportunity to intuitively grasp, ever so tightly, the powerful rarity, manifesting in the glory that come of it. Disastrous it is to see someone shackled by insecurity, judgement, and criticism; unafforded the chance to bathe in the purity and freedom of the homemade symphonies of one's own mind. Ever so prospering and inspiring it is to witness oneself, and other embodiments, break free of mental incarceration; bursting into full fight, no strings attached, and receiving the full effect of the engulfing illumination. Something every individual possesses, every beautiful mind withholds, every wise man will act upon, and seated at the root of every soul. The most beautiful thing found at the heart of life, free and untaxed(for now at least). Reality is shaped or destroyed by this. It is what makes all life possible, sustainable, destructible, and solely drives individuality. What is creativity?

© 2014 Tyler Rhinhart


Author's Note

Tyler Rhinhart
Please, provide some sort of feedback after reading this! Make corrections as needed, and help me grow as a writer! Thank you very much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Snap snap snap... That's good... ^_^
👏👏👏
Favorite line :
Disastrous it is to see someone shackled by insecurity, judgement, and criticism; unafforded the chance to bathe in the purity and freedom of the homemade symphonies of one's own mind.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: writing, individuality, live, uniqueness, short stories, poem, Creativity

Author

Tyler Rhinhart
Tyler Rhinhart

About
Free and open minded thinker here, intrigued by philosophical reasoning and argumentation. I am pursuing world peace and a greater environment for all of the world to live in. Diving head first into t.. more..

Writing