The Secret

The Secret

A Story by Gem Stone
"

This Story is about a friend that couldn't hide her secret.

"
      Danielle and Erica has been best friends since child hood. They was inseparable, they would do everything together from going shopping to going to attending the  school, they even worked at the same fast restaurant together. Even though the two ladies was forty years old they felt blessed to have a job. Everyone at  burger land knew that they was best friends and knew that they lived together, so the boss of Burger land would schedule them to work the same shift, until one day Danielle didn't come to work with Erica. When everyone saw Erica solo they questioned her asking her where Danielle was Erica  replied and said she wasn't feeling well.Everyone looked at her with suspicion because for the last five years they've seen them together. As Erica started her shift one of her co-workers stared her down. She approached Erica and told her that she just tried calling Danielle and didn't get an answer, Erica looked over at the co worker with a attitude and told her to try again later and walked away. 
Later on that day as Erica was clocking out  Her co worker from earlier in the day approached her and told her that she just got threw talking to Danielle and that she wanted her to come over. A look of confusion came over Ericas face, Erica ignored her co worker as she swiftly walked away. Ericas co worker followed her with an attitude asking her if she heard a word she said, with Erica not being to fond of the co worker she turned around and told her that she can go over to the house and that Danielle will let her in. Ericas co worker asked was she going straight home after work Erica shook her head no and left. Erica slowly walked to her car with a fast beating heart, She was nervous and angry at the same time. Erica gets in her car and drives home very fast to beat to  her co worker there, She parks her car in the garage and runs upstairs to see her friend Danielle laying naked on top of her boyfriend Robert dead with three guns shots to the head and Robert with four gun shots to the neck. 
Erica sits in the corner and starts to cry in disbelief that she would catch her best friend having sex with her boyfriend. When she killed them she was  in a rage that she couldn't escape. And now she is sitting in a corner scared out of her life. She doesn't want to go to jail but she wasn't gonna let her friend get away with that kind of disloyalty. As Erica is wiping away her tears she hears a loud knock at the door, She swiftly gets up runs to the front door looks threw the peep hole and sees her co-worker with the police. Erica starts to panic and runs upstairs to the bathroom, She hears her phone ringing that she left downstairs where her co-worker and the cops can hear it. The police starts banging on the door as Erica is sitting in the tub crying as she hears her front door open. Erica remembers that she left a spare key under a rock outside just in case her or Danielle ever left there key they would have a extra key to get in. Erica hears her co-worker and the police calling her name they begin to walk  around the house when they hear a gun shot. They both run in the bathroom and see Erica dead in the tub and then discover the dead body of Robert and Danielle. Erica couldn't live with the fact that she killed a friend so she took the cowardly way out and killed her self...

© 2017 Gem Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on September 21, 2017
Last Updated on September 21, 2017

Author

Gem Stone
Gem Stone

IL



About
I'm a up and coming writer, I love to write TV scripts Movie Scripts short films and short stories about Drama Love Thriller and horror .I'm also working on book.. I would love to have my own TV show.. more..

Writing
War Inside War Inside

A Story by Gem Stone


The Unknown The Unknown

A Screenplay by Gem Stone


Value Value

A Story by Gem Stone