Patient 17's Bio...

Patient 17's Bio...

A Story by Uncle Spook
"

Patient 17, the greatest guitarist since sliced bread! Know a bit more about him. Be sure to grill and ask him questions about his history! He loves it! Also, offer to buy him tequila shots!

"
It began with the experiments of a Doktor only referred to as “Der Schnabel Mann” -- Then continued within the works of Josef Mengele, and finally concluded on an island atop the north sea, where the asylum known as “Schatten Tief” stood. There were twenty one individuals, chosen each for their own unique qualities, or, lack thereof. And of all these subjects, only one would survive. The one that failed. The seventeenth of the original twenty one.

Very little is known of him, the one called Patient 17. Rumors have circulated, that in fact, his name may once have been Markus Kristoff Schicksal, but there are no actual records that confirm this. Developed as a “Weapon” a “Gott Maschine” if you will, a toy for Hitler’s SS to use against their enemies in WWII, this breed of “Uberlegen Krieger” was developed to bring down all opposition -- The demilitarization of the world at large and the cleansing of racial palates.

With his immeasurable “Intelligence” Patient 17 is a powerful practitioner of psycho-kinesis, psycho-hypnosis, telepathy and coercive persuasion (also known as mind flaying.) He’s known to be deranged and for his nihilistic views and horrific acts. Could it be that the experiment that was deemed a failure had actually succeeded?

© 2012 Uncle Spook


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on October 23, 2012
Tags: Patient 17, Venat, Horror