John 4:17

John 4:17

A Poem by Ed

John 4:17
16Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.”
17The woman answered and said, “I have no husband.”
Jesus said to her, “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’ 18for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly.”
19The woman said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. 20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”
When the woman had said to Jesus “I have no husband”
And Jesus replied to her, Jesus said to her, “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’ 18for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly.”
He was saying this because she had five husbands and the husband she had, she was going to leave him as well.
Her seeing Jesus, a man of great value and worth, was ready to lie to Jesus, saying she had no husband, just to go from one infidelity to another. Which Is why Jesus had said to her, “You have well said ‘I have no husband’ and saying “In that you have spoke truly” making a clear statement about her having attempted to lie to Him.
The woman was ready to lie to Him to get with Him and leave her husband for the 6th time. There being no fidelity in the eyes of the woman.
Jesus, had said to the woman that the husband she has now is not her husband, because she was going to separate or divorce from him as she had with all her other husbands. That and seperating from her other husbands particularly the first had already made it nothing more than a chain of adultery.
The only just reason for separation is infidelity.
Jesus had given the command that breaking your wedding vows by Moses’s Law was due to peoples hearts being hardened and not loving each other in truth. Or truly loving each other. Which is true because most see it as a commodity, and a vain thing to celebrate themselves or the joy of having their special day which is about them. The fact that weddings have been made more about gem stones, the attire and decoration and it being generally a accommodation as portrayed in our contemporary conception of it and sold to us through media, and marketing as a woman’s desire, and the groom being generally regarded as secondary in the matter, is a farce. Because truly it is a day of celebration of both partner’s in the matrimony And in the sight of God. In Judaical Hebrew culture it is considered to be a man’s day of celebration. Being married and completing the greatest joy of manhood. To be married. Which is a blessing from God, or is suppose to be.
In today’s culture with the rampant, disgraceful, dishonorable behavior of this generation, and general condition of peoples sentiments and ego’s and mentality, their shameful abhorrent pasts, mine including or doings of what they’ve done and flaunted to the world in prideful unabashed shamefulness. The world of what was once love is a wasteland of mistakes unaccounted for that have made their mark on the state and condition of our civilization to be something that cannot be honored.
How can anyone get married if all there is to choose from is infidelity. Where do we draw the line. 5 women or men in the past. 10?, 15? 20? This is disgusting.
In a society that promotes bisexuality. What is that saying? That one should have multiple partners of both genders. What is sex education then because it was stated that multiple partners causes the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
In truth there is no such thing as bisexuality, and gender fluidity is a affront to any meaning to the word itself, gender. Sexual preferences are to not change once decided upon, I cannot speak for others as I myself do not understand whether it is for many or some that simply are and had the predisposition inclination at the time of pubescent maturation and adolescence, whether it be due to some genetic abnormality and recessive trait due to progression of genetic inheritance due to degenerative behavioral ancestry or exposure to environmental factors, I cannot say. If I’m not allowed to speak on such matters then where will there be a voice for that which was honorable. Because whoredoms, I cannot say are, nor have ever been, not that I know of. Is it honorable to look at pornography, or appear in such a film. Is it honorable to video tape others having sex and post it on the internet for a multitude of audience including those of young developing minds to see.
The last time I went to one of these sites. I saw what was for the most part, a video of a male disgracefully disregarding the woman in such a fashion, that it looked like practically rape.
The sentiments of the woman were practically non existent as what appeared was more animalistic in appearance to what animals do, which is force themselves upon others or each other.
And of course my heart was broken by having seen this.

© 2022 Ed


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on June 22, 2022
Last Updated on June 22, 2022

Author

Ed
Ed

TX



About
To ease the great tribulation Morality and integrity are not concepts of intellect nor social constructs but actual defining matters of themes and substance to which the world adheres to and are vi.. more..

Writing
Foul Play Foul Play

A Poem by Ed