Doctrines of devils and heretical views before becoming apostate?

Doctrines of devils and heretical views before becoming apostate?

A Story by Ed

Hypothesis: Many of these people are plants from their occultic ties and upbringings with a set goal in mind to occupy roles of biblical and religious significance and influence for the reason of gaining the prestige and marking their set objective by what they were brought up to be.

There is a grand infatuation in the community over the nephilim narrative from genesis 6 that has formed from individuals like Gary Wayne, Doug Hamp, and Michael Heiser which all have a seeming rooting in apostate consideration as Gary Wayne claims to be a Christian Contrarian; whatever that means as their isn't much information as to this position, and has showed up on many outlets of low brow or strange format; such as The late late horror show. Justen Faull's the fourth watch radio show which tries to give legitimacy to things such as Fish People. And has many individuals on his show who claim to have been part of the occult, and generally has ties to the same community as Michael Heiser, and Doug Hamp who has gone from being of a particularist in end time discussion to selling his ideas of end time beast technology through the format of a novel which he sold to market a Netflix show which he is calling "the new left behind".
Besides claiming that those who accuse the Jews of Revelation 3:9 are the synagogue of Satan; Has a generally favorably Jewish Zionist inclination since I first began to listen to his conversation. For a lack of a better word; Doug Hamp is a Christian pastor who studied at Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and has gone from mostly Jewish Zionist sympathies to Hollywood Jew; I don't mean that in some stereotypical sense, that's literally what he's done.
All of these have a subset affiliation with shows such as canary cry radio and news talk, which have an abhorrent and atrocious satire coverage of current events and have a backing of the same community as all mentioned above, including Thomas Horn who recently passed away, who had almost blurted out that he was in fact a freemason on Hagmann and Hagmann's nationally syndicated radio show and featured Lynn Anthony Marzulli who appeared on occultic enthusiast's shows such as Freeman Fly who's ex romantic interest has become the wife of Jay Dyer who is a part time segment news analyst for Alex Jones Infowars and entourage. And many of these have affiliated corresponders in unofficial private video channels and podcasts that are of either blatant, low brow, non transparent, or ambiguous character. Jay Dyer claims to be an Eastern Orthodox congregate. A video that was put out to my knowledge at the beginning of 2022 by Most Holy Family Monastery reveals many of his antics to be of direct affirmation for hatred of Christianity. As of recent Jordan Peterson has been gaining momentum in affiliation and more than likely false conversion to Catholicism, as these major self serving promoters migrate to where ever their power move provide for further exploitation of legitimate platforms as banners to occupy; and is making the way for affiliation of the Church with the likes of Joe Rogan's entourage as assimilation of the Church is being progressed to leave it an empty vestige of spiritual importunity and significance of true substance and heritage.

It cannot be asserted that people like Gary Wayne or others I have stated are fabricating a false subversive narrative by false brethren or by use of divination or free masonic ties and affiliation since fortune tellers, new age and magic practitioner book stores are so common place that it is of no far place of consideration that we live amongst witches and pagans, we always have, they've been around for ages in their paganism. It takes a diverse and broad knowledge base to cover these matters today and the coverage of theological matters as they unfold whatever form they take today and anything that eludes to "as the Days of Noah" that while their position differs; ultimately we will know them by their fruits given we're not overly gullible in seemingly thinking that a television starlet or well known musician or a man from hollywood playing Jesus is sufficient testimony to begin congregating after them, or somehow believe that because Christianity is gaining ground in its proper place of respect in the world and there being temperance in the world for a time, believe that a Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson or all these other attention lovers of publicity are now to have a place of leadership just because they have been on television and Catholicism and Christianity is for what this time entails, interesting and not boring.

We all know the temptation of receiving abundance how sparingly we do exceedingly well with it and do not falter in temptation of riches as most of us have come to the Church in dire need of forgiveness or in a reckoning reproach of a time having missed the convenience of heeding the warning of the Holy Bible or the Church's warning that we've come to know is true; of being sinners in need of forgiveness because we've experienced it personally and needing saving from sin that overwhelms the world.

Other conspicuous characters include Paul Mcguire who claims to have been in the occult growing up, was a familiar acquaintance with John Romero of The Living Dead Series of hollywood fame in his early years and became turned convert after spending many years in new age counterculture and had become a prominent voice with a syndicated national radio show of his own. Many of these people are plants from their occultic ties and upbringings with a set goal in mind to occupy roles of biblical and religious significance and influence for the reason of gaining the prestige and marking their set objective by what they were brought up to be. This may or may not be the case with Michael Heiser, which he seemingly eludes to with some things he's stated, although he has been depicted with the dual nature motif, coming out in shows like remnant radio who were more than accommodating to Brian Welch who is responsible for many millions of deaths of teenagers and misguided adolescence, young adults included in the 90's and early 2000’s culture assault of the Freemason flagship Mtv. Although Michael Heiser is strange in his photographed depiction of dual nature symbolism, and decision to explore theology as though Bible related in pop culture shows like Stranger Things, his appearance with Canary Cry, and Remnant Radio which specifically was praising Brian Welch of Korn fame which is gravely responsible for the deaths and misguiding of untold millions as part of the onslaught on the demoralization of America, and the preying of the sensibilities of youth across the world and claims to be a Christian after leaving the faith and now playing with the idea of returning to Christianity. Additional names of this persuasion include KJ Osbourne of The Scariest Movie Ever channel on youtube who makes a point to state that he’s a Christian and was an assistant coordinator at the Mtv awards and had work as a special effects artist in hollywood or Los Angeles. Although he has an infatuation with horror films and continuously plays with an ominous sense of ambiguity of his videos he has provided much information in the progression of subversive agendas. His affiliation with people who know the extended community of many of the people who I've mentioned becomes of no consequence as they are all rather what I've described. Through internet talk shows like the Higher Side Chats and Quite Frankly which also has apparent possible mtv ties or is a masonic media expenditure, there is common affiliation of people like Jason Breshears who claims that the God of the Bible is evil and has sided with the David Icke camp after gaining popularity due to his claims of scientific and mathematic expertise and breakthroughs. Jerry Marzinsky, a psychologist who states he used to work at a hospital for the criminally insane openly speaks about the supernatural effects of demonic oppression and portrays what I believe to be an accurate correlation with schizophrenic symptoms in part of the demographic of demonic oppression. He is currently increasing in popularity and yet has affiliation with new age spiritualist who frequently appear on Coast to Coast Am, and have frequented a multitude of the names mentioned. And the list goes on and on. Given, a lot of these names have provided for legitimacy in their analysis. coverage and work. But in truth they hold the Holy Bible in legalistic adherence or reverence if that, if not for providing their justification which cannot be held against, or if not for one reason. Which many have done so shamelessly on online platforms as well as those in the Christian scientific apologetic community.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Berean Literal Bible
Now everyone striving controls himself in all things; then indeed they, that they might receive a perishable crown; but we, an imperishable.
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/9-25.htm

but have fallen short of this grace in having done

2 Peter 2:3
Berean Literal Bible
And through covetousness they will exploit you with fabricated words, for whom the judgment of long ago is not idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

King James Bible
And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
https://biblehub.com/2_peter/2-3.htm

Which for me is permissable and forgivable if they would stop.

All in all, I've seen more than my share of those who act and are assisted by worldly spirits, knowingly, in person and online since this is quite common in the music scene, night life and elsewhere.

Conclusion: We live in a world where people do and have congregated together working with evil or lying spirits; what the Bible refers to as devils or demons, this is nothing new. Both of occultic practices and religious persuasion if you want to call it that; know it to be true as they are based on long standing truth beyond the secularization of modern culture. There is no shame in bringing up what was known since the days of old and what is celebrated year in and year out in formats of story telling, retelling of mythos and rebranding as though entertainment.

2 Corinthians 11:15
New King James Version
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
https://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/11-15.htm

Matthew 24:5
New King James Version
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

Jeremiah 37:9
This is what the LORD says: Do not deceive yourselves by saying, 'The Chaldeans will go away for good,' for they will not!

Revelation 3:9
New King James Version
Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie�"indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Berean Standard Bible
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, observing the evil and the good.

Proverbs 15:3
New King James Version
The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives light to the eyes of both.

Proverbs 29:13
King James Bible
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

English Standard Version
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-14.htm

Proverbs 29:13
King James Bible
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

English Standard Version
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-14.htm

© 2023 Ed


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on December 8, 2023
Last Updated on December 10, 2023

Author

Ed
Ed

TX



About
To ease the great tribulation Morality and integrity are not concepts of intellect nor social constructs but actual defining matters of themes and substance to which the world adheres to and are vi.. more..

Writing
Foul Play Foul Play

A Poem by Ed