Ecclesiastes: An Overview and Theme

Ecclesiastes: An Overview and Theme

A Poem by Ed

Ecclesiastes: an overview and Theme


One of the most depressing and straight forward books from the view of the hard truths of being born into this world in its fallen state. For a lack of a better word, a man to man dialogue from the view of the Earthly King, Solomon, Son of David.

A testimony of Solomon of experience and teachings based on the desolation that was caused by the decisions during his rule and what he saw in the land, some believe that it is the view of Solomon after being stripped of his prestige and vanity and seeing what he had witnessed, and taking the humble position of a broken man who destroyed all that he had made and accomplished having completely been given to his folly and discovered that in his world view, all was vanity and meaningless because he had lost sight of meaning, being spiritually destitute and yet seeing the hardest truths of man's life, under or during his kingship.

The greek language tells a different interpretation that certainty is not possible in the world. That whether a man chooses righteousness or wickedness, the certainty of their success in their endeavors is not guaranteed or ensured success. or prosperity by one means or the other but that what is certain is that all will be settled by the Lord's discernment, and justice will be settled by His judgement. Regardless of the uncertainty or elusiveness of man's view in the time of his life. Regardless making the conclusive statement that regardless of what the world looks like, God will Judge righteously. And therefore decrees to uphold righteousness regardless. Knowing what that is.

God Bless,

Amen.

© 2022 Ed


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on August 23, 2022
Last Updated on August 23, 2022

Author

Ed
Ed

TX



About
To ease the great tribulation Morality and integrity are not concepts of intellect nor social constructs but actual defining matters of themes and substance to which the world adheres to and are vi.. more..

Writing
Foul Play Foul Play

A Poem by Ed