Hosea 4:5

Hosea 4:5

A Poem by Ed

English Standard Version
You shall stumble by day; the prophet also shall stumble with you by night; and I will destroy your mother
Hosea 4:5
As one stumbles by day, in the way that they live and what has now been attributed to “lifestyle decisions” and as it says that the prophet will stumble by night
Meaning the prophet, the young, the generation to come, the genuine, the man who is truly of God, and are of what is profitable in prosperity to God, to man, to the land, to life, will fall by night due to decisions of how the common man of that society, country, city, or nation live.
In the case of destroying someone’s mother, Its a statement about Israel, or the city, or the nation or country,
In verse 4:4 its making a statement to the people to not reprove or correct others when the state of the people is generally hypocrisy and not much else.
It being of no profit to anyone because no one actually means to do what is best for others and take on the responsibility of what is profitable, as in God’s will.
God’s will is not for us to be made of condemnation
It never was.
Hosea verse 4:6
6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.…
God's Charges Against Israel
…4But let no man contend; let no man offer reproof; for your people are like those who contend with a priest. 5You will stumble by day, and the prophet will stumble with you by night; so I will destroy your mother." 6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.…

© 2022 Ed


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on August 28, 2022
Last Updated on August 28, 2022

Author

Ed
Ed

TX



About
To ease the great tribulation Morality and integrity are not concepts of intellect nor social constructs but actual defining matters of themes and substance to which the world adheres to and are vi.. more..

Writing
Foul Play Foul Play

A Poem by Ed