Religio and Religare

Religio and Religare

A Poem by Ed

As a tree grows or a mere plant,

It is at times provided with a staff hold or a fortifying stick

Or plank so that it may grow properly.  


Life is divine, as what else would there be if there wasn’t. Although we do not have the where with all and knowledge is something that is ever of question then we have received a proper form of fundamental understanding to which we even the fatherless can find possibility for a good inheritance.  Which comes with a discipline of proper forewarning that although one may see in the land deceivers, and the frivolous at play.  May find endeavors of evil, still we find courage to live properly.  Wine, and new wine, and all the sorts that are out there, are left to discernment as we can know them by their fruits.


Sobriety is needed in the day and if medicine is medicine, it must be taken sincerely and legitimately as we’ve been sold a farce of what culture really is.

As there is no such thing as a party since celebrations have become nothing more than meaningless moments for wrecklessness to occur which this world and any other, there is no reason to celebrate anymore.


As the facade comes down, one should listen to what is good.  Although I have my questions,  I can’t find meaning as I have mostly found it by faith and loving God.  And of course, The Holy Bible.


To wherever good can be found, there will He be.

Remember that life is a class room and there is no need for backbiting,

Since God is good.


God bless.

 

English Standard Version

And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”


Jesus is stating that He will make those following him a people who cast people out of perdition; who are drowning in their sins, back to life, and back to what is of good and understanding, back to God, and not hell.


https://biblehub.com/matthew/4-19.htm

© 2022 Ed


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on September 12, 2022
Last Updated on September 12, 2022

Author

Ed
Ed

TX



About
To ease the great tribulation Morality and integrity are not concepts of intellect nor social constructs but actual defining matters of themes and substance to which the world adheres to and are vi.. more..

Writing
Foul Play Foul Play

A Poem by Ed