{Prologue}

{Prologue}

A Chapter by Penguin
"

A short preview!

"

It was quiet, very quiet, More quiet than I knew was possible. I couldn’t believe this happened, I didn't know it could ever happen. I don’t know if anyone is reading this, If you are, don’t walk into the woods. Don’t run into the woods. Don’t look into the woods. Don’t think about the woods. It’s not worth it. Nothing is worth this. Why did I listen to them? Why did this happen? Are they still watching me? I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where to go. I Don’t know what’s real or fake. Will anyone hear me? Will someone save me? I can’t believe in hope anymore. I can’t believe anything.

Listen to me, I don’t know how you got this book, or where you found it. It’s cursed, I just know it. They’re going to be watching you, they’ll watch you always. Never blinking. Never talking. Just watching. My hands are shaking. My head is aching. My heart is pumping, and they know it. They can find me. They will find me. I can’t escape. No one can. Nothing can. I just run. I run until I can’t anymore. They’ll find me. I know it. They’re smart. Smarter than me. Smarter than you. I should've listened. You need to listen. They never talk. They never walk. Just watch. Then stop. They watch. Then disappear. Then watch another. And keep watching. There’s never an end. Not until they get what they want. Please don’t die, you’re the only one who can read this book.



© 2018 Penguin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on March 10, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

Penguin
Penguin

About
Hello! My nickname around the gaming community is Wild, but also my username or "That one person on this website" works to! I really love writing and I hope to receive support (If I'm any good) and c.. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Penguin


{The Woods} {The Woods}

A Book by Penguin