MY Arthurian Idea *teaser*

MY Arthurian Idea *teaser*

A Story by Bound In Red
"

Before I get yelled at for the horrible historical mistakes. THIS IS FICTIONAL!! The only requirement for my class is that we used one character from the legend. And it didn't have to be accurate.

"

For the Magic of Love

 

The day started as usual for Merlin. He awoke to the sun’s rays kissing the skin of his beloved wife lying beside him in their bedchamber of his personal castle. “Morgana, it’s time to wake up my dearest love.” She swatted playfully at him, still wanting to be asleep. He loved that they behaved completely against the normal society rules for a couple. They treated each other as equals, no one side containing more dominance over the other; unless magic was brought into consideration, then Merlin was the more powerful one.

Morgana sat up with a smile and greeted her husband with a kiss, but then quickly pulled away with a green tint forming under her flushed face. Morgana held her stomach with one hand and covered her mouth with the other; before Merlin could say a word, she ran over to the chamber pot and vomited her non-existent breakfast.

This is how Merlin found out he would be a father for the second time after Mordred. He did not know; however, that this son would be the future king of England, and the even further future savior of Britain when it had reached its darkest hour.

© 2013 Bound In Red


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 15, 2013

Author

Bound In Red
Bound In Red

Garrett, IN



About
SYLPH OF HEART ASYMMERTRICAL DERSE DREAMER all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13520 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Tanesha "Nesh" birthday: August 11, 1995 zodiac sign: Leo! where .. more..

Writing