Good things without permission always cause trouble

Good things without permission always cause trouble

A Story by Writer99
"

This is something that happend today

"
Today i was on my classroom doing nothing when I saw these friend lets say she's called andy well thats her real name but who cares .So I watched andy and she watched me and smiled back you see I've been having these little games with andy since the first day like im hugging her and put my hand at her b**b "accidentally" and i mean to me there were just games I like to play that way with people not just with her i do the same thing with my firends manboobs (any girl who is reading these im very sorry if you feel offended but thats just the kind if relationship i have with girls ) . Well and she liked to grab my butt well i don't even have one but she grabbed it anyways . So today we went to her house to make a "project " i mean the homework was to make a paper plane and write why it flew .I really just went for the free food plus a friend had some vodka in his school backpack .

We were at andy's me two other guys and 3 girls incuding andy . We were eating when andy's mom i think melissa told us she had to go back to work .well that for me is the translation for get drunk on my house .So we did one of my friends went to the oxxo ( like a seven eleven) and bought to bottles more of absoulte .We were playing jenga an especial edition wich was with shots so we got drunk pretty soon like in an hour i went out of shcool at 2:20 amd i started writng these like when i got home after i went to the bathroom and its 8:00 so these happend like 5 hours ago .well we got drunker and drunker we kept playing when suddenly the jenga fell and one chip or stick or whatever that is pushed a glass and got the table and the floor wet ( mean while we were olaying jenga in my drunkness i was tocuhing like andy's butt not all of it but she was siting on top of me so i was grabbing her so she wouldn't fall) .Going back to the story Andy told me to go with her upstairs to get the mob wich was on the roof where she hanged her clothes .I went with her ,but we didn't went to her roof ,but her room she closed the door while i saw her room and hugged me then she looked up and well we started making out know there was a bed there but she pushed me to the chair and then she liked put my hand on her b**b then i got her to the bed i mean she is pretty little of size so i can carry her and out her on the bed .

In the bed we were making out while i got her shirt of and while i was trying to take her bra off (most difficult thing to do even sober) i got a whatsapp from sofi my current girlfriend /fuckfriend/we love but we don't want to be in a relationship i got pretty sad and stopped i told andy these wasn't the right time beacuse the guys were going to go up and would found out so she liked stop her hornyish mood .

The next like 30 mins were all of us getting our teeth washed well at least eating toothpaste and getting full of andy's now empty perfume (even thought vodka dosen't leave that much smell) . When i got home i made myself throw up in part cause i wanted to at that time cause i felt horrible ,and got a bath to get the drunkness down for supper .
¿Did we finished the project ?nope .
¿Do i feel bad beacuse i cheated well its not the first time ?
But I do feel a bit bad
¿Would i do it again?
yes sir .
That got me thinking in the shower what kind of guy just cares about sex and no about the emotional thing .I mean im not bad or its not that i don't care but being honest I would because i have not a gram of control in my body.that made me think ¿do i love sofi beacuse she lets me do whatever i want with her body? I don't know , but my final question is ehy is it bad to be with to people at a time i mean i know is cheating but who says that i mean who said that was wrong maybe im too young to understand but I just fail to see with my open my whats bad about being woth too people at the same time making aside the cheating thing.

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
As always don't correct grammar or spelling please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Without judging the grammar mistakes, as your friend I do advise you to rate this as "Mature", as there are other young writers and readers here, you don't want to repeat past mistakes, do you? As for your last question, I'm just going to tell you that I am a very jealous girl and vengeful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Tomoe Tellez

8 Years Ago

:) You'd be half dead by now, ja, ja, ja. :D
Writer99

8 Years Ago

Id be dead by know 😂😂😂
Tomoe Tellez

8 Years Ago

Nah, only half. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 20, 2015
Last Updated on August 20, 2015

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99