Opportunity

Opportunity

A Story by Valargrim
"

Opportunity is a rare quantity. It's about a single moment. The right time, place, and words.

"

Over the past year, I searched for who I am and what I want in life. I found what I see as a weakness others call a strength. Every strength has a weakness. No matter how small. In knowing your weaknesses you become something more. I found balance to my life. I realized that I will always be that kid at heart. Waiting to go on that next adventure and let others peek into a creative world they might only dare dream of. I let them see the passion and dedication because they gave me the opportunity when I didn’t deserve anything. They took the time to get to know me rather than fear my intellect. Throughout these events, I picked up new skills and polished the ones I already had. Ability is nothing without opportunity. It isn’t something you wait around for. We create opportunities every day. It is time to go out and find my opportunity.

© 2014 Valargrim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2014
Tags: Memories, Life, Inspirational

Author

Valargrim
Valargrim

MA



About
Who am I? A tough story to fit in a box. I'm not really a fan of boxes. They confine us. We are writers. Why should we be placed in boxes? We write about hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Of our own or .. more..

Writing