Silent Nights

Silent Nights

A Poem by Valic Arcadian

They had once dreamed within the visions, which lay inside the stills of our silent earth. Whispering softly there to the tune of the beating drums heard from above. When we had surfaced to bare witness to this beautiful invasion, we had yet to see the truth behind the masquerade. In which now I’m blindly hidden within the light of the skies accolade. We’d drown in the swooning of our fair maidens’ siren like slither, hindered by the thought of atonement for our weaknesses. I’d find clarity in pain and peace in death, while pitting frustrations against this open era. Solid in frame and structure, it had the innards of a gestated seed. Deteriorated growth trumped by the illusion of sturdiness. We’ve diluted the passions of the aggressive sea, starting with this wave which carried the breeze of Poseidon's last breath. Spearing me straight to my core, this indigenous wasteland we call home. Continuously bringing me back to life, un-rendered resolutions creeping in the door way, flicking as the speed intensify. It was through these cosmic turns of nature, led by the humming of the cosmos silent gathering. Now I’m watching through the scoped hallucination of my worldly counterpart. Hourly ramifications’ to produce these earthly renderings I've rendered alone out here. While dancing to the breeze that swept across the leaves and the pounding rain drops atop a tent and cooling unit. It was like a soul calibers love serenade straight to my heart, by the blight of agony suffered in my lonesome contingency. I was so tired, and sorry to be here. By the beauty illuminating this desk light, and soothing twilight. And to the denomination of this illustration, I sign off into the night where I’d be free of irritation. Tiz nothing more then an illustrious figurine, thine eyes seized pigmentation, rendering this tight lipped general able to speak once more. Tilting sideways and leaning back in true comfort and relaxation, where I’d be here almost forever and never seen by what thine eyes can no longer see.

© 2010 Valic Arcadian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010