Part Three: Chapter Five: Sherwood

Part Three: Chapter Five: Sherwood

A Chapter by VanillaTwilight

“Bruce Sherwood,” read the name plaque on the front of his door. No matter how many people came knocking at this door, though, he wouldn’t answer. He was on to something. Suddenly, the door banged open. A tall, slightly thick man strode out, a purpose in his step. A minute later, his pickup zoomed out of the lot, the engine roaring.

Sherwood had been focusing on the case of this girl that was killed in a plane crash a year ago. He knew it hadn’t been an accident. Her typical flight instructor had gone missing that day, to have her pilot’s license test taken over by another man - a man he could find no records of.

He had been going through the normal instructor, Josh Erikson’s, house and files to find evidence. He had found a note that Erikson scribbled to himself a week before the girl, Lia’s, test. The note read, “Install hidden camera so Lia can watch her test later.” Sherwood got an idea, and sped off to where the remains of the plane were being kept.

Within ten minutes, Sherwood had found exactly what he was looking for. A hidden camera. And thanks to a stroke of luck, it was still intact.

Sherwood’s Files
Hidden camera found in plane. Still intact. Watched video:
Corey(?) leans over, tries to take control of plane, but screws up. Girl attempts to regain control, man pushes her, makes the plane dive. At last second, turns plane so crashes on girl’s side. Shows man jumping out of plane and running off. Paramedics come, take girl, etc. Camera runs out of memory and shuts off, end video.
NB: Don’t tell.


© 2011 VanillaTwilight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on March 31, 2011
Last Updated on March 31, 2011