What You Need to Know

What You Need to Know

A Chapter by Sigyn

    Don't move. Don't turn around. Don't close this book. Please, I don't need you to get killed too. Killed, as in murder. Look, before you continue any motion in your pathetic little human life, here's what you need to know.

    You're not alone.

    No, idiot. There are not little green aliens coming to eat your soul anytime soon. Atleast, not that I'm aware of. What I mean is, humans are not the only relatively intelligent species out there. There are actually four species that matter. I think it's time you get to know them.

    The first group is Vampires. No. Not sparkly, piano playing, 'You are my life now', vampires who fall in love with their prey. Definetly not. I'm talking about bloodthirsty creatures. They are usually quite pale, with dark eyes. In the day, a vampire always wears a cloak or a hood. At night, they are free to wear whatever they want. If you get close enough to a vampire to see if their wearing a Holister or Areopostale hoodie, you're dead. Simple enough, right? In the night, their eyes close an evil red. Believe me, they arn't half as pretty with your best friend's blood dripping from their mouth, as they are when they play you love songs on a piano.

    Next, there are Changers. There are two different types. Purebred Changers, and mutts. Changers in general, are people who have the ability to change into an animal. Most of them are predators. The ones who are not...well their not as high on the popularity lists as other. Purebred Changers, are the ones who have inherited their ability to transform from one of their parents. They change at will, and keep their minds when they do. Mutts are different. Mutts were once human, but were bitten by a Changer. They have absolutely no control over their transformations that take place every full moon. They lose their minds. Mutts, in human form, are described as beggars and cripples. They are covered in scars of their own doing, and are found in ratty clothes. Most have little or no education. Mutts travel in groups, as do Purebreds. Purebreds can be identified by their rich wear and their bright smiles. They are very smart and kind, except for when they face the mutts. Purebreds and mutts do not cross paths. They have never done so. Though they may be named under the same species, they are not the same. Never the same.

    Witches, are the most powerful over the above three. Both genders go by the term 'Witch' and both are extremely educated. It is said that one gram of a Witch's brain would fry a humans. Witches are scientists, always testing, always preforming experiments. Thus, this explains why they are the most deadly. Witches do not care for emotions. They do not care about the lives of others, and they do not care about their own, either. If a Witch dies, it's family does not mourn. A Witch is built to be a killer. They are often the most beautiful of the four species, with their looks meaning to enslave their prey's minds. They have extremely vibrant eyes that hold all their power. They can control their prey, once they meet each others eyes. Then, the Witch will take its prize to its Coven's Headquarters. There, they will experiment, until nothing is left of the prey but ashes.

    The last, and final race, they are known as Ordinaries, or 'Naries, as the other races call them. Humans are 'Naries. So are animals. They are probably the most peculiar race out of the four. There is nothing special about them. Nothing amazing or brilliant that catches your eye. They don't drink blood, they don't transform into animals, and they don't enforce ruthless experiments. They just exist.

    Atleast, that's what they've been doing until now. 'Naries are becoming powerful. They are growing. The three other races didn't mind watching as they killed each other off. But now...'Naries are changing. They are becoming powerful, and they are begining to notice the other race's existence.

    This book is made for 'Naries. Human 'Naries. This is a warning. The other species are wary of your growing knowledge of the world around you. I don't know how much time you have, before they decide you are just another useles human, and end you. I do not know who you are, or where you live, but I do know that Changer Packs lie everywhere. Witch and Vampire Covens as well. You cannot hide. They are coming.



© 2011 Sigyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa.
Yeah, By the way, I really like how you portrayed vampires. You did it EXACTLY LIKE THEY SHOULD BE! Down with Twilight stereotypes. Vampires can actually be cool!
I'll review more later, I want to keep reading.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked this!
The only two problems I found is that you have a little trouble distinguishing between their, they're, and there, and it seems like you are uncomfortable writing this piece. I don't really hear your voice during it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
this is such an in depth wonderful piece-i love it!!!

:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is fantastic! Wonderfully written and very well presented! You've certainly pulled me in! I honestly cannot wait for more, this looks brilliant! Keep up the good work!~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2010
Last Updated on February 8, 2011
Tags: vampire, Veris, Black, Veris Black, VerisBlack, witches, changers


Author

Sigyn
Sigyn

Stalker...



About
I'm a little insane for you. Maybe a bit too insane. I write about supernatural beings. Whether this is vampires and werewolves, or demons and angels, believe me. The word 'normality' has no afflitati.. more..

Writing
Intro Intro

A Chapter by Sigyn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Soggy Rational Soggy Rational

A Poem by Light