Wish

Wish

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton
"

Ah just read it, you know you want to

"

I felt somebody pick me up, as I started to fall to the floor. Did Thayer really just do that!? I tried to fight him back, or did I? His hand was behind the back of my head and his other hand was wiggling it's way down my throat. Then considering I do have a gag reflecks, I started to vomit on the floor. Which was not attractive, but falling to the floor was worse.

 

It seemed weird that people around me would not help me as he was doing so, only when he was done did they yank him back. I heard voices as I was being picked up. Mostly supposed voices of concern for me, like they actually care about me. That makes me mad, only because people wanted to be my friend when I am at my weakest. I can't take that and sometimes it makes me want to scream at them.

 

Now though, I want to scream at Thayer. I want to know why he did that. Why he decided that after our little fight he could just do that.

 

" You need to stop fighting with him. He will get you killed." a familiar voice said.

 

Realizing who was now carrying me I wanted to just die. Emill had to come into my battle with Thayer just to save my a*s. Great I am so pathetic.

 

" It's normally petty arguments." I said weakly as he was able to put me down on the ground.

 

" That was petty?" He asked pointing behind him, meaning the class room.

 

" Well i'm just having a bad day." I said

 

There was silence for a moment as we were walking to the nurses office. Which I felt like I shouldn't, besides I know that I will be talking to the principal about my part in the fight.

 

" Why did you help me?" I asked

 

I looked at my past time friend Emill and saw how much he has changed. I used to be taller than him once now he has passed me, as I have to literally look up to see him. His black hair short and a design shaved into his right side of his head. The structure of his face is obviously mature. Now I feel sad that I missed alot on what our friendship could have been.

 

" Would you rather me have sit there and let you fall in your own puke?"

 

I didn't answer because it was just one of those questions you don't have to answer.

 

" Look I have to go, hope you feel better." Emill said grabbed my hand squeezed for a moment then let go. He walked off after that. This for me was weird, only cause our last communication with each other was years ago. Talking to him however seemed to come natural, like we never stopped. Or maybe I am just over thinking this, he was just helping me. It's not like we are gonna be talking anymore. You know just a one time thing.

 

I forced myself not to think more into his act and went back to class. I didn't need to go to the nurses office, I felt fine. I walked back thinking about what the principal is going to be doing to Thayer and myself. I kept walking then I heard Emill's voice.

 

" I said just trip her, not try and kill her." he said in a hush tone.

 

My mouth just fell open in shock, a huge lump was rising up my throat and ready to burst out in a full out crying session. I knew Emill was talking about me, only because it was to obvious. But why would he tell Thayer,  the soul person I hate, to trip me?

I heard footsteps going the opposite direction of me, even though I knew it wasn't coming towards me I moved to the nearest wall pinned myself against it. Trying to make myself seem invisible, I watched as Thayer passed.

 

" What did he tell you to do and why?" I asked anger cutting every word.

 

He looked at me and stopped in his tracks, he started to speak then he kept walking. Leaving me in furious wonder and tears streaming down my face.

 

Later that day.

 

Sitting in the Principals Office was nerve racking, I have never been here only when I started being tardy for class. I was sitting with Emill and Thayer on my right side of the seat.

 

" This behavior will not be tolerated and I will not allow to promote it!" Our Principal Davis yelled.

 

" I didn't do anything but try and help Wish to the nurses office!" Emill argured

 

" The nurse has not seen Wish at all today, don't lie to me boy." Davis snapped.

 

Emill looked at me to defend him, but should I? He was the reason I am in this mess.

 

" He told Thayer to trip me." I said

 

" And that gives you the right to punch, spit, and bite Thayer!?" Davis yelled

 

Emill and Thayer were looking at me now and I couldn't help but to shrink in my seat.

 

" You are all suspended till further notice." Davis said

 

Thayer, not saying a word since we were called to Principal, had gotten up and left the office. Only to have security drag him back.

 

" Man, I don't even need to be here! You just suspened me, what else is there!" Thayer screamed

 

Davis getting up out of his seat and situated in front of the three of us. I watched as his expression went from bad to worse. He has always had a stern look on his face, like he never figured out how to smile. With a suit that just strikes you as serious to the bone attitude, we never cross his path purposely.

 

" You all have done some shady things and I am done with kids like you giving this school a bad name!"

 

" Get out of my office! YOU ARE EXPELLED!!" Davis said choosing our fate.



© 2011 Victoria Thornton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good chapter ^-^ I like the finality at the end. It really sets up what I'm sure will be a great story. It definitely adds a new aspect to the story. Will they try to get back in? Are they permanently expelled? Or will it take a totally different approach? All the different questions that this story could take really have me wondering. And that's the best aspect of any book-the questions you answer over the course of the book.
Update soon!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


-I didn't answer because it was just one of those questions you don't have to answer.-

-Davis said choosing our fate.-

Try not to be so obvious with your writing. The second sentece give or take. All over it is a developing story. I would like to know more behind the reason why Emill had Thayer trip her. I think there is something weird going on! Love this so far.

-He has always had a stern look on his face, like he never figured out how to smile. -

This line is great by the way. The kind of writing I live to read! :P Publish the next chapter already!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011


Author

Victoria Thornton
Victoria Thornton

Waco, TX



About
Just...yeah more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton


Trying Trying

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton