Emill

Emill

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton
"

READ!!!!!

"

Suspended? That word rang in my ear like a person ringing a gong for the first time; they always go over board and keep pulling the rope for it to ring more than it needs to be.

 

Getting into trouble was natural for me, but it's not like I do things for the hell of it. I normally get paid to do my acts, and get away with it. Not this time though, I can't re-do what I have done. Making Thayer Gonzalez trip Wish was a mistake on many levels, I should have known that Thayers ego would get the better of him. Though I never knew that Wish would actually fight back for once. Out of all the times her and Thayer had their little arguments in the past years, it never gone this far. 

 

Principal Davis released up and security walked us off campus, nobody talked but Thayer.

 

" What the hell dude?" he said 

" What?" I said

" You know what you smart-a*s! This s**t wouldn't have happen if you didn't tell me too!"

" I told you to do it, but that never meant that you had to." I spat back

" Both of ya'll shut the f**k up!" Wish yelled.

 

Eyes were on her now as the guard walked us to the very end of the schools property.

 

" Finally the b***h shows her true personality." Thayer said.

" Shut up man!" I said

 

Wish walked off towards the school parking lot with her head down.I turned to face the front of Thayer, he looked me dead in the eye.

 

" What?"

" Your an a*s whole, you know that?" I said getting up into his face.

" I'm an a*s whole? No s**t, but at least I ain't Mario's b***h. What the hell does he want with Wish anyway?" Thayer asked.

 

I didn't answer him. I can't answer him. I had to face the fact that this situation was more my fault then Thayer's. I don't even want to talk to this girl, she is just as snooty and arrogant as Thayer said. Yeah we used to be friends, but even then she was really annoying. Always getting the attention she wanted, and now that her father is sick, it's finally not about her. Lately she has been a pain in everybodies asses, but Mario feels that I should get close to her for some obscure reason.

 

" I don't know." I said.

" You like the girl." He stated

 

I exhaled sharply in a sort of huff, I started to walk off. I dug through my pocket and pulled out my phone. Time to face the music and my brothers annoying voice. I dialed my brothers cell number and waited for him to pick up.

 

"What?" 

"Hey Mario, I got some bad news." I started.

"What? You got a girl pregnant?" He said annoyed.

"What!? No, I got suspended." Then I heard a click.

"Hello? Mario? Hello?"

 

He hung-up on me! Is he for real!? I normally should expect this, but I just got suspended.

 

I started walking towards the nearest gas station, and called Mario back.

 

"What?"

"What the f**k you hung up on me for?" I said

"Cause I'm busy."

"Look can you just pick me up and drop me off?" I asked, he was silent for a few minutes. I heard people in the back ground and his breathing.

 

"Fine. Where you at?"

"Jason's Gas." Then another click.

He hung up.

 

 



© 2011 Victoria Thornton


Author's Note

Victoria Thornton
If you don't know how to pronouce Thayer's name, say it like this They-er.

~! Be Your Own Hero!~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter, despite it's shortness. It was nice to see a different point of view, though both Thayer and Emill seem to be exactly alike. I think that's the biggest issue-defining each individual character's way of thinking, the way they act, their modus operandi, if you will. Just make sure to distinguish how each character thinks. If you want Emill's POV, make it his view, if you want Thayer's POV, make it his view. Just make sure to make them a little more different.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011


Author

Victoria Thornton
Victoria Thornton

Waco, TX



About
Just...yeah more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton


Trying Trying

A Chapter by Victoria Thornton