Sin-bound

Sin-bound

A Chapter by VincentRayne
"

upon the arrival of a new threat a new hope is born.

"

                A light began to pulsate in a darkened chamber. The room filled with equipment to keep one person alive. The door to the room opened and two men stepped inside.

                “It seems as though she is going to awaken.” An elder said to his top student.

                “Do you think it is because she’s responding to a catastrophe about to take place?” The elder sighed.

                “Or maybe it is something that is already taken place.” The light pulsated again filling the very dark room with a lime green glow. The woman’s eyes opened slowly as if not knowing if she were dreaming. “Drain the chamber. The guardian of judgment is ready.

                “Are you sure that is wise?” The student asked hesitantly. “We still do not know what she is capable of. Especially, if she is the same way she was when we first found her. She might�"”

                “She has undergone rigorous training and has no memory of what she was before that. For the past ten years she has been trained in secret by all of the elders, including myself. Now do you understand that with each passing moment the evil that awakened her in the first place is one step closer to achieving its goal?” The student straightened his posture and bowed in respect.

                “I’m sorry to have questioned you.”

                “I understand your reason. I have heard the rumors that the younger students are spreading about the girl. It’s natural to fear her. She is not of our kind. But the god has prophesied about the girl and we must do what we can to aid.” The student rushed to the control panel and after a moment the chamber drained and the girl opened and immediately dim lights from the ground crackled on. “Trent, get the robe by the doors please.” The woman gagged and coughed trying to adjust herself to breathing oxygen after taking in the oxygenated chemicals during her slumber. The student handed the elder the robe and her draped it on the woman. After a few more moments of her coughing she finally steadied her breathing. “Child, do you understand me?” The girl could only manage to weakly nod her head. “Good. I know that you are weak but you must understand that your rest must come later.” She nodded once again. “Trent, carry the guardian to the main room. We must make sure that she is in top condition.” Trent blushed at the thought of carrying a beautiful woman in his arms but quickly shook the thought away. He couldn’t even dream of being with her. She was not of his kind and she was a guardian of Judgment. He picked her up in his arms and was surprised by how light she was. When she curled up against him his heart began to pound faster. The woman must have realized this because she managed a faint smile.



© 2010 VincentRayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on May 3, 2010
Last Updated on May 3, 2010


Author

VincentRayne
VincentRayne

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself most of the time but I don't mind expressing myself through creativity. I love drawing, writing, playing the guitar, bass, violin, and piano. I play video games as .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by VincentRayne