Alex, Prologue

Alex, Prologue

A Chapter by Savior knowmore

Prologue

Planet Vral, Ukri Galaxy

Year 2932, Summer

"My name is Special Agent Greavus Deadlok. I’m on assignment to tell you something that almost nobody knows," said the strange man. He was of average height but had broad shoulders and was thickly built. His hair was white and in a pony tail that went down to his lower back. His eyes were blue and his white skin was smooth.

 

"What would a secret agent need to tell me?" said the boy, David. David was small and his dark hair and eyes matched his chocolate colored skin.

 

"Listen David. I work for a place that is a lot like the X-Men. We recruit people who are special and classify them according to how special they are. Alpha and Beta are the most special people, while Zeta is the people who are just a little bit more special than normal. We found that a child in the area is special, so we looked around. We believe you’re that child. I’m here to see if you’ll join us, David."

 

"Well, if you’re a part of this place, what’s special about you? You can show me, I won’t be afraid."

 

"Okay, David, I’ll show you. Just don’t be afraid, it may scare you."

 

Greavus took off his black jacket and folded it on the chair. He stood in the middle of the living room and looked at David.

 

Greavus rolled his shoulders and cracked his back. There was a tear of fabric as the back of his white shirt ripped open. As David watched, two long, bluish-white bone-like limbs grew out of his back, stretching over his shoulders and reaching as far as Greavus’ real arms. These strange limbs looked like arms, but were warped. Where hands should have been were two spear like projections.

 

"That is so strange," David said, amazed. "Can you do anything else?"

 

"If you thought these were weird, wait until you see what I truly look like," Greavus said to the teenage boy.

 

His hand went to his face and grabbed a section of skin. He pulled on it and his face, which had been a mask, came off with a sucking sound.

 

His real face was odd. It had the structure of a human face, but it differed greatly. He had no obvious nose. His mouth was a uneven gash across the lower half of the face. His eyes had bright red irises inside black instead of whites. Out of the sides of his jaw, two horns extended backwards and upwards, reflected by two on the top going backwards and downwards. He had strange marking on his pale white skin, swirls and shapes etched into his skin.

 

"I am Greavus Deadlok, Beta Prime. I am the most special of all the Betas and second most special of all Super-Life, second only to the Alpha. I told you my power was strange." Greavus said, his voice sounding like hundreds of people saying the same thing at the same time, but heard through a invisible filter, like a glass wall.

 

"I’ve seen something even weirder," David said.

 

Suddenly he vanished, as did the chair, the room, the house and the entire town. Greavus stood in the middle of the desert, nothing around for miles.

 

"Like my power, Greavus Deadlok? I can make things, like David, and the entire town. I made them with my thoughts. Is that normal?" said a woman’s voice behind Greavus.

 

He turned around and looked to see a woman holding a child’s hand. "You made this ma’am?"

 

"No, she did," said my creation as she pointed at me, before vanishing as well.

That was the first time I met Greavus Deadlok. I was three at the time.



© 2012 Savior knowmore


Author's Note

Savior knowmore
please comment...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good start. Write more! I wanna read on! This is going to be an interesting book! ^^
I like the plot so far. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2012
Last Updated on February 18, 2012


Author

Savior knowmore
Savior knowmore

The Estate



About
Favorite Book: The Host, by the author of Twilight Favorite Movie: Preist Favorite Band: Evanesce Favorite Song: Instituionalized, by Suicidal Tendancies Favorite Color: Crimson Favorite quotes.. more..

Writing