Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by SilverSpirit98
"

Read to find out(=

"
It's a quiet night. Earlier it was just horrible.. The humans wouldn't stop yowling about their bloody wars. It was quite a sight for us, creatures of the night. Since we all knew they were the ones who had begun all the wars. But now, it was just peaceful. My pack and I finally could rest, and have a good amount of silence, before our journey to find Paradise...
I swiped my tail across the snow, send a slow breeze up to the clouds. I let a small yawn escape my dark grey muzzle as I watched the small pups in the pack run around. Wonder, cheer, excitement is what I saw in their big eyes. I felt a swipe of fur brush against my side. I tilted my head and looked over to my side. I focus on the wolf, my eyesight half blurred for a short amount of time, but then slightly smile. It was my beloved mate, Luna.
"Asok..?" Luna whispered. Her voice was so calm. So peaceful. Her midnight-black fur whistled in the wind. 
"Yes, love?" I cleared my throat, and tried keeping my voice calm and soothing. 
"Are you alright?" She questioned.
Luna was always one who cared for others. She always wanted to make sure that everyone was alright. Everyone in the pack absolutely adored her. Many other males fell in love with her at first sight. For she was, and is still, beautiful. Her glossy black fur glistens in the night-sky. Her eyes shimmer through daylight. They shimmered a majestic, loyal, hearted amber color. 
I chuckled lowly and nuzzled her cheek, "I'm fine, dear. You worry too much." I stroked my pink tongue down her neck, "Stop worrying about me. And start worrying about yourself." I look into her amber eyes, they just made my heart jump. "How are you feeling?"
She smiled and looked down at the ice. Her tail seemed to be prancing around. I could tell her heart was. "I can't stop worrying about you. I hate seeing you in pain..." She quickly spoke, knowing I would interrupt her telling her to be calm. 
"Luna I-" 
"Hush, my love.. I know what tour about to say. I'm not stupid.." She giggled lowly. "And I'm fine."
"But-" 
She rolled her eyes at me and licked my muzzle, trying to shut me up. "Shush." She rubbed her fur against mine, making sure her scent was all over me. She rested her head on me, leaning gently.
I sighed happily and intertwined my tail with her's. She was watching the pups, a huge smile on her face. I knew what she was thinking.. She wanted pups of her own one day.. "Luna.. You know I've been thinki-" 
  "Click" It seemed as if somebody was loading a gun. Then all of a sudden.. The sound of the gun going off ripped through my ears as if I were next to a yowling banshee, listening to her go off, without any protection over my ears. The echo of the ear-splitting "Bang!" lasted for a minute or so... 
My ears perked to the sound. I stood up quickly and howled for my pack to come. "Luna! Get the elders and the children!" I yelled at my mate as she ran off. "Everyone else! Help Luna!! Now!" I growled and knew if anyone refused, there would be a dead wolf there. They all nodded and ran off to find the others. I zipped around and there it was. A huge creature behind me. It's body scarred, it was frowning. Then the frown turned into a smirk. It mumbled something and the last thing I heard, was a loud "Click-Bang!"
The darkness had taken over, my eyes slowly shut, and I collapsed to the floor. Motionless, as if I were dead...


© 2012 SilverSpirit98


Author's Note

SilverSpirit98
No sugar-coating! I worked quite hard on this. Please please give me your honest opinions. And send this to your friends or families, I would love multiple reviews from others. Thanks(=

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012


Author

SilverSpirit98
SilverSpirit98

Wonderland(;, CA



About
I'm a wolf lover. I will usually write my books as third- person. I sometimes do requests, but no series!!! It can be a small novel request. And it depends what it's on. Thanks for visit.. more..

Writing