Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by The StoryTeller
"

This is the introduction to Armageddon. I will be posting the first chapter shortly after this, within the next few days. Read, and see if you want to stick around for the wait.

"

Introduction


What if I told you the world you know is fake? That everything you think you know, everything you hate and love is a lie? What if I told you that everything, all the figments of our imagination, from werewolves to aliens existed? In a real world that we are part of, but can’t see? You wouldn't believe me, would you?

Yet it’s all true. We are walking around this world dreaming. An entire world rests just outside our conscience, and once we wake up, we can be part of it. Unlike the majority of people, the majority of humanity, I've woke up, along with a small amount of others. It is crucial to wake up.

For we are not the top of the world as we think. As we sleep, we live stupid, meaningless, deluded, in danger lives. Will the danger go away when we wake up? No. We will be able to face it though, and everything else will not be true. Our eyes will be opened to a supernatural war going on all around us and our ignorant minds will be cleared.

We will stand a chance in this fight rather than being slaughtered before we’re ever awake. Like animals. My name is Isaac Enkidu. This is my story. This is the story of when I woke up.


© 2015 The StoryTeller


Author's Note

The StoryTeller
Just tell me what you think. Also, since this is my newest book, I haven't finished it yet, I'm still writing. I'll probably be writing faster than posting, but in case that's not the case, don't worry, I'll get it to you. You'll eventually see the end of the book, which should be a good enough reward in and of itself for those who stick around the whole way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tks
This reminds me of Oliver Quinn, of which I am a fan. Your introduction was short, sharp, sweet, and intense. Just my type! Hit me up with a read request for the subsequent chapters!
P.S. Hope I get a discount on this exciting book;)

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Lol, I don't know when I'll publish it... probably after my time in the military, but yeah, if we're.. read more
Whoa. This is a fantastic introduction... I'm not kidding. It grasped my attention, and I'm dying to read more... so please write more!!! xD

Suggestions:

"That everything you think you know, everything you hate and love is a lie? What if I told you that everything, all the figments of our imagination, from werewolves to aliens existed? In a real world that we are part of, but can’t see?" - "That everything you think you know - everything you hate and love - is a lie? What if I told you that everything - all the figments of our imagination, from werewolves to aliens - existed in a real world that we are part of, but can not see?"

"Yet it’s all true. We are walking around this world dreaming. An entire world rests just outside our conscience, and once we wake up, we can be part of it. Unlike the majority of people, the majority of humanity, I've woke up, along with a small amount of others." - "Yet, it’s all true. We are walking around this world, dreaming. An entire world rests just outside our conscience - and once we wake up, we can be part of it. Unlike the majority of people - the majority of humanity - I've woken up, along with a small portion of others."

"As we sleep, we live stupid, meaningless, deluded, in danger lives." - "As we sleep, we live stupid, meaningless, deluded, and endangered lives."

"Our eyes will be opened to a supernatural war going on all around us and our ignorant minds will be cleared." - "Our eyes will be opened to a supernatural war going on all around us, and our ignorant minds will be eternally cleared."

Posted 9 Years Ago


iNSOMniAC

9 Years Ago

Well you have one now! xD
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

:p Glad to have a fan and friend. :)
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Sorry, :))
Being someone who’s into cryptozoology and metaphysics I got all giddy. I wanted to answer “Yes, I would believe you!” Waking up your mind is a good thing. I heard a great quote today that ran something like: There are two ways one can be fooled. The first is to believe what is not true. The second is to refuse believing what is true. You had a nice intriguing cliffhanger at the end there. I like it!

Suggestions:
“That everything you think you know, everything you hate and love is a lie” - “…know, and everything you hate and love, is a lie?”
“In a real world that we are part of, but can’t see?” This is a fragment.
“Yet it’s all true.” – “Yes, it’s all true.”
“deluded, in danger lives” – “… deluded, and dangerous lives.” Or, “deluded, and endangering lives.” (Not sure which you were going for).

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it, stay around for the first chapter if you want. It'll be posted either tonight.. read more
I Like it. It sound's interesting and some what creepy. Looking forward to more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

It is kind of creepy. If you stick around to continue to read, you'll find some of that out in Chapt.. read more
The introduction or prologue keeps the reader to their feet with all of your descriptions of reality.
I'm looking forward on reading this book! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Glad you like the Introduction. On this particular book, I already have Chapter One written. I just .. read more
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Great! I will be waiting!
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Mmmmm k, it's just taking awhile to type along with school and everything else. XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2015


Author

The StoryTeller
The StoryTeller

The place of life and happiness., OH



About
I'm changing my name from The Resilient One to The Storyteller and trying to start fresh... believing in myself, believing in others, making this new personality I want to have... I guess I was alread.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by The StoryTeller



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..