My Inspiration...

My Inspiration...

A Story by The StoryTeller
"

I was talking with Annabelle and she asked me my inspiration for writing... well, here it is. This is my inspiration for my various writings you all seem to love. :)

"
Okay... hmm, my inspiration... I get inspired off of others... I get inspired by both the beauty and the world around me... the way the sun sets, the way we hurt, the way we love. I'm inspired by some of humanity's deepest thoughts, deepest questions. I'm inspired by some of the strongest emotions humans have. I'm inspired to help. I'm inspired by friends. I'm inspired by family. I'm inspired by myself. I'm inspired by God. And I'm inspired just because I think maybe, maybe I can make the world a little bit better and help someone by writing something... And I get inspired by music, beats, songs, other poems, drawings, art... People and their beautiful personalities... That's my inspiration.

© 2015 The StoryTeller


Author's Note

The StoryTeller
Just tell me what you think about my inspiration. Do you agree, disagree? What's your inspiration? Do you have a muse? Anything like that. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i'm inspired by many of the same things, but my inspiration is more subconscious....i feel more like a conduit...the words just come through me, to me and i write them...often looking at pieces later and wondering where the hell they came from...they just come as they will.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

That's usually how my writing is, but people asked me what my inspiration was, and I know that there.. read more
I couldn't agree more! If i was asked with the same question, I might have given the same answer. To become a writer and a poet may mean to become a keen observer, to feel everything around you. Furthermore, that includes to feel all the emotions and even the pain. Every writer is a painter and his canvas is the mind. The brushes of imagination will surely move in fascinating strokes. Have a nice day!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Yes! So true! Our minds make some of the most beautiful writing from a beautiful world around us, be.. read more
Lavender Soya

9 Years Ago

Very well said! :-) See you around.
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Thank you! You too. :)
I completely agree!! I've often thought about using the gift of writing to benefit society. Inspiration is anything, anywhere.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

That is so true! And that's what I've recently started to try to do. Enough poor me, let's help peop.. read more
Its amazing what you've written here . There's absolutely nothing left , you've taken the essence of inspiration and not confined it to one entity but take out the crux from everyone and every phenomenon around you. that is how we broaden our minds as tolerant and rational people. I loved how you've given your inspiration a wide playing field, unconfined. great work! cheers :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Yes, it makes for great writing, and before that, awe striking beauty in everything aroun.. read more
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it!
I love it! I refuse to "review" this piece, as it's just a list of awesome things that inspire you.

I'm inspired by my friends, by people who dream big dreams, by the ones who are afraid to do something and then do it anyway. By my coaches and mentors and my family. By the people I love. By my own ambition. By great art. By recognizing that I'm capable of doing anything that I put my mind to and nothing will stand in my way.

I'm inspired by my great friend Jacqueline, who reminds me of my worth and inspires me every day to be better.

So there we go :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

That is some great inspiration, Justin. :) Inspiration itself is truly beautiful.
Very good write. I cannot agree with you more on this piece. Everyone has something there inspired by. I get inspired from issues around the world and from other people's stories.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

I agree, that is one of my main things I get inspired off of.
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Defiantly.
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

......... :P :)
That's a lot of inspiration, no wonder you write so much. =) Kidding, but I really did find this interesting. I'm inspired by the people from my stories. I know I'm probably making myself sound like a crazy person, but I just feel like they need to have their stories told. They're real...to me anyway. I think a lot of my poems are inspired by pain and by being completely ignored. So yeah, those are my inspirations...weird, but whatever. =)

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Lol, you don't have too... XD
luvs2write

9 Years Ago

Did you see this was number three in popular writing?? At least it is now...dunno where it'll be wh.. read more
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Lol, no, it's not there now... I'm surprised it made it onto there. XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2015
Last Updated on February 9, 2015

Author

The StoryTeller
The StoryTeller

The place of life and happiness., OH



About
I'm changing my name from The Resilient One to The Storyteller and trying to start fresh... believing in myself, believing in others, making this new personality I want to have... I guess I was alread.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by The StoryTeller



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


kairos ~ kairos ~

A Poem by katja


Ideal Rain Ideal Rain

A Poem by MsJewel