Chapter 3: The SCP Foundation Base Trinity

Chapter 3: The SCP Foundation Base Trinity

A Chapter by Daniel F.
"

The Ellis twins and Sherry travel to the SCP Foundation base Trinity and meet some friends of their parents, even their legal guardian. Here they learn of some interesting things.

"

Today is August 27th, we arrived at the military base and we were filled in about where we were. We were in one of the many bases owned by the very top secret military system known as the SCP Foundation in the subcategory Infinite. We pass by a lot of guards and much protected rooms/containers and stop at a giant metal door with a fingerprint/eye scanner. Officer Gomez opens the door and we step inside of a giant room filled with military personnel, scientists, and computers.

We stop in front of three highly decorated people and Officer Gomez says “Colonel Johnson, Macbeth, John, I have the Ellis twins and a friend of theirs”. Colonel Johnson shakes our hands and says that it is a pleasure meeting us, after that Colonel Macbeth and John gives us a nod. “It must be strange being at a secret base like this. The reason you are here is because you are the children, and friend of the children, of General Shawn Ellis. He was one of the founders and scientists of this SCP Foundation Base . He and his wife Crystal Ellis went missing after researching things out of our containment” Colonel Johnson said. “So the reason why we never seen our parents is because they went missing?” me and Angie asked. “Well you were put up for adoption when you were Seven. Your parents were afraid something would happen to you.” Colonel Johnson continued. “Well enough of that for now, I will introduce you to the others.” He said, “This is Colonel Macbeth, a highly trained soldier in battle. She is very tough to beat, and this is Colonel John. He also is a highly trained soldier. He also is smart, so he is put as leader of his team”.

Before we could continue, the intercom sounded “Intruder on level 1, someone has trespassed onto Gate A”. Colonel John turned on the monitor and it showed a teenage boy with a sword holding a dead raccoon. Soldiers were sent to investigate, and we all followed. “Halt, you are trespassing onto military territory. Leave now or suffer the consequences.” said Officer Gomez. The boy said nine words “I was only hunting and found my way here”. One of the soldiers told him to leave immediately, but then I told him to wait. “Do I know you from somewhere?” I asked. He said “No, I don’t think so”, then I looked at him more closely, “You are Destroyer756, I recognized you from your profile picture on YouTube. I talked to you before”. “You are the one wondering about Slenderman. I hear he got some people, sucks for them. I can only imagine what their faces looked like before they died, poor suckers. They probably died for a reason.” He laughed. Then Sherry started crying, causing me to act on instinct and punch him. “What was that for?” he asked, “It was her parents that were killed, they died in front of her. Now she can’t forget it” I said “Apologize to her” . “Alright fine, I’m sorry” he said with a sigh. We stared at each other for a while and I decided to break the silence, “Well can we continue with our tour Colonel Johnson?” , He then asked what to do with our “friend” and I said that he could be some use to us by providing information.

So we all continued towards the shooting range of the training area in the middle of the base. There we met some friendly people and some others, then our “friend” introduced himself “I forgot to tell you, my name is RJ by the way. Sorry we got off on a bad start.” He said. I told him that it was no problem, then I said to make sure not to talk about the death of Sherry’s parents, hopefully she will forget a little.

As we walked through the firing range, we went to the sniper rifle section. “Hunter, Angie, Sherry, I would like to introduce you to Private Jackie Sheen, and General Daniel “V”, no one knows his last name, but we name him after his Sniper’s name which is Victory, so we just call him “V”. Though there are rumors going around saying that it represents something else, but we won’t confirm it.” Colonel John said. “Jackie, Daniel, Johnson and I are the best snipers in the entire base’s….” “You’re right we are!” said Jackie, interrupting Colonel John. I could tell from her accent that she was from a country area more than an urban area. “Only a few know Daniel’s full name, only his closest friends know it. Oh, I forgot to tell you that he never really talks unless it is important or serious.” Johnson said.

General V looked at us and without even looking at the targets, he made perfect critical hits with his pistol. Every target had bullet holes in the middle of the head and in the heart area of the torso, they looked as if there were only two bullet holes. In those holes, there were bullets that started tearing up the wood. “Daniel had started working on a new type of bullet that, when in contact with a solid object, tears apart that specific area of the target” Jackie says. “He perfected that type bullet 2 months ago. Now he uses it for some of his missions.” Johnson said.

Daniel put down his gun and slowly walked towards us, studying us. As he walked up towards us, I looked into his eyes. Then all of a sudden “Don’t look straight into his eyes until you meet him. His stare made even the toughest thing here scared.” said Macbeth. I looked away quickly in hope that he didn’t notice me. Daniel shook our hands and stopped in front of me and gave me a note. The note said that he actually did notice me and that he has something for me. I asked Officer Gomez and Colonel Johnson if I could go with Daniel to get something, they said yes. Officer Gomez said that he knows what I am about to see and that I might actually like it.

I followed “V” towards a giant room filled with weapons and stopped in front of a metal looking shelf. A short siren went off and the shelf rose up and vanished into the roof. A door opened where the shelf was and inside was a sword, it was unlike any type of sword I have ever seen. The blade was shiny and composed of a sharp diamond blade and the handle was made of solid gold, giving it some weight.

Below the blade was a button, Daniel grabbed the sword and gave it to me, I held onto it and looked at it. I pressed the button and from behind the diamond out came a blade made of pure energy. “This is a special katana made from the hands of a great man. He was much more advanced than anyone in his time. He predicted a war would happen between Demons, Monsters and Man. The war was to be small and secret for a while, and then it would become an international problem. He made this sword for a group of people that were born in different environments, that group would lead the world into battle. His name is very famous around the world, he is praised in religion. He is said to know all that has, does, and will exist….” Daniel said to me. Stunned at him actually talking to me I asked a question, “Why does he sound so very familiar?” I said. “He was known as the king of Jews” he said, and then I looked at him in surprise. “So this man was……Jesus Christ? The one who will save many from sin and death, to give everlasting life?” I asked. “He knew a monster would arrive in the future, signing that redemption was getting closer. He said that if the monster prevailed at taking control of one of the great nations, the end of humanity would become closer than ever.” Daniel said without looking at me.

I could tell that hidden behind the hood and mask, he was shocked himself. We left the area and returned to the others, that’s when Sherry and Angie start asking about what happened. “What was it that Daniel wanted to show you?” Angie asked, so I answered her question by telling her about the sword. Though I didn’t feel like telling them about the story he told me, it just didn't seem believable whatsoever, and nothing like in the bible. If this is true, then we really need to harden our defenses to protect ourselves. Sherry noticed that I started to look a little scared, so she held my hand and gave me a hug. To be honest a hug was not going to be able to protect me from my fear of the future, but it did comfort me that she cared.

We all walked passed by containers that had pictures of things and had the words “SCP” printed above it and would say a number. I decided to ask the question that me, Angie and Sherry were wanting to ask “What are these rooms for?” I asked without really choosing who to ask. “These rooms contain either deadly or friendly creatures that work in mysterious ways.” said Colonel Macbeth.  “Here is one we are still trying to figure out” said Colonel Johnson as he headed us towards a large room with a sign saying “SCP-SW1” above a picture of a young woman in her early twenties.

Come to think of it, I never realized that the colonels and general “V” look very young. So I asked them how old they were, Colonel Johnson said 47, Macbeth said 46, John said 48 and Daniel said he is actually 27. I asked why John, Johnson and Macbeth don’t look their age and here is the response “There is a thing that your father invented that slows down the subject’s aging process. You will look young, but you will be your actual age. Letting you live over ten times longer...at least twice as long is the overall estimate.” said Daniel.

The massive door to the room opened and we stepped inside, the room suddenly felt warm and peaceful. Everything is silent for a while then someone breaks the silence, “Hi guys haven’t seen you in a while. You sure have grown since last time.” said an unknown voice. I heard a yawn and saw the woman from the picture get out of the bed in the corner of the room. I started to examine this woman as she walked towards us; I noticed that she had the same voice as someone from when I was a toddler. “Angie, Hunter this is SCP-SW1, but you can call her Jane. She is your technical godmother, but we consider her to be your legal guardian...since she is friends with your parents and took on the role of taking care of you guys if anything bad happens.” said Colonel John.

Me and Angie stared at each other and asked how she was our guardian. “When you guys were born, we were working on SCP subjects and created Jane. She was young and was very good friends with your parents. Because of her powers, she was given the chance to be your godmother, or guardian, when old enough to be.” said Colonel John. “So now she is our guardian?” asked Angie, and then I replied “As long as she is nice I don’t care”. Jane gave us a hug and the others a handshake. When Jane stopped in front of Daniel, she asked him a question that was starting to make him feel nervous. I thought to myself about that question, I thought that nothing could scare him, apparently I was wrong. The Colonels showed us all rooms to sleep in and we started to get ready to sleep.

As the moon was at its highest point in the sky, I started having nightmares. I was suddenly in a dark forest with barely any light to see. I started to see the person RJ called slenderman, and when I did I felt as if I was going to fall unconscious though all of a sudden, a strange figure that looked like a statue appeared in front of me. I was suddenly teleported to some strange place with nothing but a large field of grass and a big tree in the middle. The statue appeared in front of me again, but this time a voice came from it. “Do not worry mortal, I have come in peace. I am here to warn you that Slenderman is coming for you, but this is no ordinary hunt like his old days. He has started forming an army of demons and other immortal like things. Be warned of this and tell others” it said. “Wait, who or what are you?” I asked it, and he replied with “Just call me BEN”. I awoke next morning, afraid of my dream and what this BEN was telling me.

I met everyone out by the “Food Station” as they call it. We walked into the “Food Station” and we all sat down to have some breakfast. I was about to eat when surprisingly Jane came in and sat down with a plate right in front of Me. “How was your dream last night Hunter?” she asked, I started to wonder how she knew about my dreams last night. I started to get nervous, but then Sherry sat beside me and gave me a hug “Good morning Hunter” she said in her shy voice. I then asked Jane if she knew about my nightmare with BEN and Slenderman, and the answer was yes.

She said that she has many abilities that allows her to be very powerful, and she saw what happened in my dream by reading my mind earlier. She then said something to me in a quiet voice so no one else could hear, “You need to be careful from now on Hunter. BEN and Slenderman are very powerful. Both have the ability to teleport when their prey is unaware of their presence. That makes them very stealthy in battle. And practically they are invincible.” She said. I started to worry, but I knew I had backup on my side. I have Sherry, Angie (who has been very quiet lately…it is not like her), Officer Gomez, John, Johnson, Macbeth, “V”, Jackie, and RJ. I started to eat the food and noticed something about the taste; it was different that all other types like it. “Why is the food so weird tasting?” I asked, and all I get as an answer is “Well we are not going to just buy food. We make it ourselves, with supplies we buy and make.” said Jackie.

Confused about why they just don’t buy the food making it cheaper, I started to ask Angie why she was so quiet the past few hours since we arrived. “I don’t know why, but I felt a sudden drop in temperature whenever we walked passed by one of those containers near the front of the base. I have been wondering what could be in there.” Angie said with a yawn. I also noticed something strange about one of those containers, though it just occurred to me that we were in a top secret base. Breakfast was finished and we were taken to an observatory in one of the highest levels of the base, the observatory was big and beautiful. “V” walked up to a computer and typed in the words “ISTS MWG” and the dome shaped roof showed the sky go towards a strange looking star system. The roof then zoomed out the picture and what showed up sort of surprised us, the stars were actually a smaller version of the galaxies. The galaxies were forming the shape of an upside down five pointed star and the stars spelt “Be aware of the future”, we stared at it confused.

“Ever since this has appeared in the sky, paranormal activities have been reported about 500 times a day across the world, we believe that it is a portal of some kind.” said Johnson. We all didn’t need to know the rest since we already knew the legend of what is to come.

When we leave the observatory, I decided to ask if we could go with Jane to learn more about her. We walk towards Jane’s room and we sit down and talk to each other, curious about her life. “Well, as you already know I was born in this base. My “parents” are related to John, making me his cousin even though I am not really human. As I grew up, I was enrolled in elementary school and being myself I was very shy around others. I was famous at the school because of being kind to everyone. I had five best friends, each whom I loved to hang out with, that had my back no matter what.  There was Stephanie, Jackie, Lidia, Jenna, and Leslie. We always hanged out after school and we would sometimes talk about the boys we had a crush on. One thing that I hated about the school was that people started to question where I was from, and so I told them that I was born in Massachusetts. Though I had to move to North Carolina for school, so I did not know anything about the area and I did not know anyone there. Then that is when I met my friends, and some other people there. One day in 8th Grade, my friends asked if I ever had a crush on anyone of the boys in our grade, and like always I replied with a no. Then later in the hall one of the new kids started to bully me for no reason and pushed me down in front of everyone else. No one helped me out since he was the strongest known student in the school. Then that’s when something happened that I will never forget. Out of all of those people that just stood and watched, one of the students walked up to the boy and told him to apologize to me. Everyone else stared and gasped in surprise as they watched the new kid try to punch him. Though even with the speed his fist was going, the kid grabbed it and punched him real hard in the ribs, and then everyone heard a loud crack before the bully fell to the floor. He lent me his hand and picked me up, asking if I was okay and if I was hurt. I have never seen anyone stand up for me like that before, and me being myself I was acting extremely shy. Before I knew it I started blushing and started to look at the floor. He told me his name was Daniel and that if I ever needed help to let him know.” Jane said. 

Sherry started to interrupt by saying “I am very sorry for interrupting and I hope you don’t mind if I ask, is that how you met General Daniel?” and we looked at Jane wondering the same thing. “Actually yes, that is how I met Daniel. Though, his eyes were a chocolate brown color that made everyone that made eye contact with him want something to eat.” Jane said in reply to our question. “The next day after that, my friends said that they had heard about what had happened and told me that no one has ever heard Daniel talk before and that I was very lucky. Of course they asked me if I liked him and so I told them that it is none of their business to know that. After a few days, I had noticed that everyone was spreading rumors that I liked him and I would hear people say “I hear that the shy girl likes that quiet dude” and that always made me mad. Though I did like him a little, I never admitted it to anyone. One week after that we accidently bumped into each other in the hall and we picked up the stuff we dropped and Daniel said sorry to me as he handed me one of my books. I started to blush and before I even knew what I was doing, I hugged him as a way of saying thanks. Daniel started to blush, and hugged me back saying that he hopes that I have a good day.” she started to pause and waited for a little bit. “Actually that was the first time I ever showed affection towards him.” She finished. Angie then asked “So to shorten what happens in the future is that you guys grow up and have a strong relationship?” and Jane thought for a second “Yes, that is mainly what happened”.

Then everyone turned to RJ, he never told his story and how he became what he is now. “Alright fine” he said “I was born In Westbrook, Maine. My parents are Michael and Debra Armstrong. We lived in a small home near some woods and I was taught to hunt and to cook. Our house burned down during a wildfire when I was 8 years old, and we were forced to move somewhere else. We then decided to settle down in Manhattan, New York with my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Steve. It was about 3 years later when my mother died of cancer and my dad died in a wreck 3 years after that, which was about a month ago. So then I started to study myths and legends and came upon Slenderman, learning a lot about him and his history. Not long after that I talked to you on YouTube, and so I decided to go to Massachusetts and started hiking near wooded areas, hunting animals. Though I always have searched for Slenderman when I wasn’t doing anything, I was hunting in the surrounding woods and that is when I spotted an abandoned looking driveway that led me up here.” He said to us. Well that explains that he is not bad at all. Though one thing that scared me was that I thought Angie was starting to like him, and that would be really weird since she didn’t know him that much.

Well we all joined up with the others in the training area, we were all going to learn how to use a weapon or two. First up, RJ grabbed a katana and sliced through six targets before stopping to turn around and finish the others. I had to admit he was fast and quiet, all of those years hunting made it easy for him. Up next was Angie, she picked up what looked like a desert eagle and was taught how to wield it by Macbeth. Johnson told her that it would have a little push at first, but it wasn’t that bad. She aimed and fired the pistol and almost fell backwards since she wasn’t physically stable for the blast. So she was given a smaller weapon which John said was a Hi-Point .45 ACP, it looked like something she could use and used it more easily, though she did miss a few times with it. Everyone wanted me to try to practice, but I told them that I wanted to practice alone with Daniel and Sherry.

Disappointed, the others went on and went to do whatever while we train. I started to wonder what to use as my first weapon, and I did not hurry when I was choosing. I decided to grab a katana and also took a hunting rifle; I thought that I might as well get trained by a master of snipers and swords. Sherry grabbed a medium sized sword and took a Hunting rifle as well. Since there wasn’t that much weapons at the table, we both decided to get the same type weapons so that we could all train together. Daniel told us that there are seven different ways to fight with a sword and that the form we used would affect the outcome. “The first form consists of regular attacks and is used by many people that are normally trained. The second form is a formal style of sword combat, and who ever uses and masters this can attack with classical and elegant strokes. The third form consists of fast movements and the user would be fast, most people that use this are flexible and every user maintains and focuses on resilience in battle. The fourth form is consisted of acrobatic jumps, flips, and powerful strikes. The fifth form is consisted of attacks that lower the enemies guard and or stamina; this is basically a more offensive version of the third style. The sixth form seeks to balance the strengths of the previous forms through a combination of moderation and calm. Users of this form are great sword fighters and focus mainly on moderation. The seventh and final form requires intense energy and is a very powerful way of fighting. Those that use this form use strong attacks and defense in battle, giving them an advantage” Daniel said. We waited to choose what form we wanted to use and thought about the first form since it sounded easier, but then we said the sixth. That is the form I mainly focus on in battle and in training, though I have had mastered all forms before. Also, to let you know, these forms are mostly used by the ninjas and samurai from years ago.” Daniel said to us before beginning.

I hoped we could learn as much as possible from this, but I don't think that I am fit for it. Sherry is a cheerleader so she is more perfect for form three, but she wanted to take the same form as me. “Think of nothing except for quiet, peaceful thoughts. Think of the most beautiful place you have ever seen and release your mind into that area and then focus on the enemy. Never attack in anger and never forget to remain calm” Daniel said as he performed smooth calm strikes in the air. Sherry struggled to remain in her quiet place and fell over, missing the blade by an inch. I ran over to her and helped her up, and asked if she was okay. “Thanks Hunter” she said before blushing, her cheeks were becoming a pink color from being shy. Daniel watched real closely at us and I began to wonder what he was thinking as he watched, then I remembered that Jane said that he helped her the same way when they were our age.

Jane walked in as I helped Sherry up from the ground and instantly knew what had happened before even needing to use her powers. “It seems that training went well for them” she said to Daniel, and then she looked at us and asked if we wanted to see her fight Daniel in a sword duel. Feeling that we should see two masters fight each other made us agree, and the duel began. Jane attacked first and used her speed to try to attack Daniel, but with two calm strokes he stops every hit. He then attacks her with mild strength and almost cuts her hand off in the strike. Jane jumps back to steady her body and then tries to forcibly attack to bring down Daniel’s defense, but at the same time he starts to use brute force and attacks. Daniel’s sword breaks right through Jane’s and for some unknown reason she starts to fly backwards and falls onto the ground. 

He walked towards her and holds out his hand and asks if she was okay, she grabs his hand and nods. She starts to blush, pulls down Daniel’s mask and gives him a kiss. Daniel starts to blush and he puts his hand on her face moving her hair out of the way and stared at her eyes. Sherry nudged me in the arm and told me that they would make a great couple and then gave me a hug. Daniel and Jane start holding hands and start to clean up the mess. John walked in silently and tapped on my shoulder “Here check this” he said, then handed me some strange looking goggles. I put on the goggles and I see something emitting from Daniel and Jane, the computer chip pulls up a screen giving colors and I spot the one that is emitting from Daniel and Jane. They are surrounded by a bright pink/red color and the computer says “High levels of heat radiating from target.” and I start to wonder about what the other colors represent. John said not to look into the goggles for long since one of the bugs in them is that they can make one blind, that scared me for a little bit. “Don’t worry” he said and then he told me that the goggles show night vision also.

We left the training area and we all went around towards the front of the base to visit the containers/rooms. We walked into a hallway that led to the first container and we waited as Johnson opened the door. As it opened I decided to look at the sign, and the first thing that I saw was the picture and the photo showed a strange looking dog that was a blood red color. The eyes looked evil, and the color of the room did not make anything look better than it was. We walked into the container and there was a growl coming from the corner of the room. Out from the bloody, gut covered corner came out a black and blood red dog with sharp teeth that was at least 3 feet tall when it stood on its four legs. The dog walked slowly towards us then looked at Daniel and stepped back. Eyes locked as Daniel and the dog looked at each other, the dog ran back to the corner and waited for us to do something. Sherry walked up and started to pet it, at first the dog growled then it started to wag its tail in happiness and licked her. 

“That is not normal; he never really does that to anyone. Not even to his siblings.” Jackie said after walking in. Sherry looked at her and said “He has siblings?” and looked back at the dog. “Yes, but we keep them away from him, he tries to kill them when he is near them.” John said. Sherry looked at him and frowned, looking disappointed that the dog acts like that, the dog whimpered at looked down. Sherry told me to pet the dog so I had no other choice but to pet it. The dog looked back and forth between me and Sherry and it noticed something we didn’t at the time, but one of us was going to be badly injured in the future.

We left the container and went on towards the next one; this one had a picture of what looked like a person chained up to the wall. We walked in and there he was, chained to both walls, wearing black pants, shirt, shoes, and what looked like a black hood/cloak thing. He was tall, skinny, brown haired, with a smile on his face. “I see you have more victims. What is their story; is it like the last few where they were just destroying top secret files?” He asked. “His name is Colby, but sometimes we call him the Zombie Master.” Jane said, “Well I wouldn't say I was a Master.” Colby said “But I can have an army of Zombies to do my bidding”. I looked at him at started to wonder about how he can control zombies if he looks like a normal person, even more normal than Jane. We stared at each other for a bit and then Colby said “Well, isn’t it fun, hanging around friends. We are all friends’ right? Yeah we are.” And it was creepy how he said it.

We had to leave so that Colby could get some “sleep” as they call it here, so we went towards the conference room and went on to business. “Alright, we have all been stationed at the shores of North Carolina for the fleet check. Daniel, John, Macbeth, are all of your fleets ready?” Johnson asked the others. They all nodded and then pulled up a hologram of three different fleets of ships, lined up in order from biggest to smallest. “How is it that you have this technology?” Angie asked, “Well we have lots of money and we have the smartest scientists and creatures so…..” Johnson trailed off knowing Angie got the idea. Daniel pulled two thirds of the ships towards his side and watched as John and Macbeth got their ships. “Why does Daniel have more ships than Johnson and Macbeth” Sherry asked them, “Because Daniel has been in every part of the military and has also organized most of his fleet by himself” Jane said. I looked at Daniel’s fleet and noticed something, his fleet had Battleships. “I thought that Battleships were decommissioned?” I asked and Johnson said “They are, but we still use them in battle. That is why Daniel has Iowa, Missouri, Texas, and North Carolina as his leading ships”. I looked at Daniel in surprise and he nodded at me. “Alright, now let’s continue. We need to leave for North Carolina in the morning, we need to pack up the things we need for the trip. Hunter, Sherry, Angie, since you guys did not bring anything, we will pack up some things for you” Johnson said. “You sure you want to pack up stuff for us for the morning? You don’t have to go through all that trouble.” I said then John talked “Don’t worry, Sherry and Angie will go with Macbeth and Jackie, you can come with us to get packed.”, so I looked at him and nodded. 
We went with our group leaders and got packing. I asked for the sword, some shirts, shorts, pants, and an IPod touch, so they gave me all I asked for. So as everyone got everything packed and ready to go, we all waited for the armored truck to pull up. When it did, the bags were put into the back and we hopped in. Driving from Massachusetts to North Carolina would be a long drive, but to my surprise we pulled into a military airport and unloaded onto a big bomber looking plane. Sherry looked in amazement as the plane towered over us; Angie looked surprised that the plane was for the military when it looked like a mix between a personal jet and a bomber. “This is Air Force Three; it is one of the planes that we have in the hangar for the president. Air Force One is the official plane of the president, but we keep this plane in case of the president needing to enter dangerous areas or for other reasons. So let’s get on and go to North Carolina shall we”.


© 2015 Daniel F.


Author's Note

Daniel F.
A little long compared to the first few chapters, and gets really strange. Just like my imagination.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: Science Fiction, Crossover, Conflict


Author

Daniel F.
Daniel F.

NC



About
I am somewhat new to writing (or at this point, typing) stories so that I can spread my imagination. I usually write fictional stories (with some Historical Fiction included) that take place in differ.. more..

Writing