the pulling force

the pulling force

A Chapter by WOLFY
"

first chapter of howl to your moon

"

1:

The pulling force

C

oming home from my school’s mid-year fair on my long board at nine o’clock at night, I felt like I was being pulled by some invisible force. It wasn’t direction forced or an unforgotten feeling. It was some part of me pulling at something outside of me; something that intrigued me. Oh how I wish that life stayed this care free… but unfortunately, this night was the first step of losing my free, happy and careless life…

Half way home from the fair, I decided to stop at the park next to my house and take in the cool, fresh rain smell left as remnants from the week long thunder storm. I plopped down on the only bench that wasn’t drenched due to the giant twisted sycamore that draped over the dry bench that I was now sitting on. I threw my head back, taking in as much of the placid scene as possible when all of the sudden the clouds in front of the moon dispersed and put the moon in full view. Starring at the peculiar night sky scene, my eyes swiftly fixed upon the bright full moon. As my eyes stayed transfixed to the full moon, my mind began to slip into its subconscious and a lightning fast glimpse of cobalt blue and black pupil  wolf eyes flashed into my mind, and echoed of the walls of my subconscious mind state.

I woke up crouched on the top most branch of the ancient sycamore with my eyes glazed over and fixated on the now cloud blocked full moon. I tried to blink my dry eyes, but a pulsing sensation resonated through my bones and then I found myself midair, looked down and saw the ground rushing up to me and then kneeling on the ground lightly and unshaken with my fist in the untamed grass.

“What the hell’s goin’ on with me?” I asked myself silently and bewildered as I kicked up my board, and walked a half block to hopefully catch some Z’s.

I walked up to my front door and fished in my pocket for my house key. As my fingers curled around the key, I pushed the key into the lock, but I noticed the sudden silence of the night and looked around. I was greeted by a deep blue mini cooper coupe dimming its lights and the sudden halt of its engine’s magnificent purr. The driver’s door opened and out sprung the beautiful, ivory skinned, cobalt blue eyed, long, dark haired, tall and sturdy body framed Allison Lupine. I had the pleasure to have her as a class mate in both my art and poetry classes. She was shy, but once she opened herself up to you, it was like venturing into a new fun and mystical world that belonged to her.

I noticed her waving awkwardly to me but still smiling her perfect timid smile.

“H-hey Allison, how’d you like the fair?” I stammered in curiosity. She parted her lips to reply, but was interrupted by a low throat clear as her boyfriend, Ash, tugged on her arm dominantly and shot me a warning that told me to  “back off” and that she belonged to him and that she was way out of “little emo boy’s” league. I sighed and turned the lock and shoved the door open, shut it closed quietly and trudged upstairs to get some well dissevered to get recharged for the weekend. Maybe even a random dream or two…



© 2014 WOLFY


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on May 23, 2014


Author

WOLFY
WOLFY

denver, CO



About
HOWL!!! hello fellow creative writer!!! it is I Wolfy!!! and more..

Writing
combat combat

A Poem by WOLFY