SCHOOL

SCHOOL

A Poem by Wannabewriter16
"

SCHOOL

"
SCHOOL
Some place that I go just so that I can escape my life,but also where I am judge more than my own home.
Can’t seem to be able to fit in with everyone else…because I am not as pretty or smart as the rest of the people around here,
How am I supposed to deal with all of this? I feel like I am being shot down and I feel like I am a nothing and a nobody.
Over and over again as I walk down the hall I see them laughing at me and I feel like I wan’t to end it all right then and there. The two people that know that I feel like this are my gf and my best friend.
Over and over again I tell myself that I will be okay but I am really starting to not believe myself.
Like when I walk into the room I know that they are talking about me behind my back but you know what? I am done caring about what they think because they don’t know what I am going through.

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Speak up to them! Don't let them tell you what you are not. God loves you very much.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Thank you I will!
Kreative Kana

8 Years Ago

Sorry it took me so long to review one of your articles!
Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Its ok,thank you!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
You are great poet. You bring emotions from your life . We all can feel like you. Cause you write so well. I am sorry for your experience . Life can be pain if you dont have friend. Keep your self brave. Dont give up . WE are all here with you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much. It means alot to me that you are reading them.
...

8 Years Ago

They are great like you. Keep at writing and live your life.
Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Thank you,I will

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 19, 2015
Tags: SCHOOL, PAIN

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing