FlOoD--Part Eight

FlOoD--Part Eight

A Chapter by Wayne Vargas
"

His Latest Flame

"

EiGhT

   On finding himself lifted into the boat, there was nowhere for Davis to set his feet so he unintentionally placed one on Peterson's stomach and one on Murphy's stomach. Both men let out a "woof" and tried to sit up, but only succeeded in banging their chests against the seats above them. Davis found it impossible to maintain his balance in all the ruckus so, flailing his arms and wobbling his head, he precipitated himself back into the ever-changing element surrounding the boat. Murphy and Peterson both rolled onto their sides and were now facing each other's legs. Murphy proceeded to curl himself up, bringing his knees up to his chest and his head down to his knees. This both got him out from under the two benches and pushed Peterson up against Jones and Jones up against the side of the boat. Murphy stood up to stretch, which allowed Peterson and Jones to roll back to their positions but Murphy couldn't sustain his stance and ended up sitting on Brown's chest. Brown let out a squeal and started pummeling Murphy on the back. Murphy quickly rose, Brown sat up and Murphy sat back down in the space Brown's upper body had just vacated. Brown brought his legs back into the boat and planted his feet firmly in Jones' stomach. Jones started hitting Brown's ankles with his gun so Brown put his legs back over the side until Jones had squirmed out from under the seats.

 



© 2009 Wayne Vargas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on February 17, 2009
Last Updated on June 21, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Wayne Vargas
Wayne Vargas

Taunton, MA



Writing
FLOOD FLOOD

A Book by Wayne Vargas