Voodoo: Chapter One

Voodoo: Chapter One

A Chapter by Ryan

 

 

 

 

       It was a rainy Autumn day, in the town of Harrowood, a young woman by the name of Renee Dorel was driving home from the grocery store. She needed to get home in time in order for her to be able to make dinner before her boyfriend, Jake Amril, arrives for their scheduled date. She turned a corner, causing a small wave of water to surge from a disturbed puddle.

             Raindrops flooding on her windsheild, she pulled into the driveway. Renee struggled to get the umbrella open, but finally succeeded and quickly approached her front porch. Her keys dangling, she opened the door and turned on the lights in the doorway.

       Suddenly she hears soft padded footsteps.

"Hello? Who's there?", said Renee.

       The footsteps increased in pace and volume.

"Hello?", she repeated in a timid whisper.

       Then to her suprise,her cat, Cookie, came out from the den and jumped into her arms. He was a cat with a big black patch of fur on its back that runs down its tail, and black ears. The rest of him was white.

      "You scared me.", she said in a releived tone, as she put her keys down on a table, next to her couch in the den.

"Now it's time for me to make dinner."

       Renee Got some pans together and as she was about to start dinner, someone knocked on the door.

"Oh dont't tell me he's here already!", she said as she stumbled to put her chicken in the oven.

       Renee went to answer the door. There was nobody there. She only saw a package, covered in brown wrapping, sitting at her feet.



© 2008 Ryan


Author's Note

Ryan
There is most likely going to be a spelling or punctuation mistake, so if you find any, could you please let me know?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the beginning, "A young woman by the name..." that should be a sentence, with a "." instead of ",", and I say that because of the way you wrote the first sentence. Also, releived is spelt relieved.

I can't wait for the next installment. I know you've been working hard, and it's good so far. We just have to wait to see how much better it gets. =)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2008


Author

Ryan
Ryan

NY



About
I am a writer of pure thoughts and emotions. Any critisism will be appreciated, but not all will be considered more..

Writing
Perill Perill

A Poem by Ryan


Your Eyes [add] Your Eyes [add]

A Poem by Ryan


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Ryan