Mr. Tomalando

Mr. Tomalando

A Chapter by Michaela Maloney
"

He give his point of view.

"

         I woke and she was only a few inches away. She shivered and I covered her with my blanket. Her eyes were as black as the night, a man such as I would stay away from such eyes, but they only compel me to love her more. If she only knew of my plans she would greatly dismiss me. My fater would not approve of our love. I wish so greatly to be promissed to her. She puts others before herself. She treats all with respect, even I who appeared to her as a lower class night. She never forced me to go on my own. Although I could not answer her questions, she did not critisize me for it. Her jet black hair matches mine. although my hair is not truely black but her hair is.

         I sit and wait for Leon the leader of the legion that caught me. I do not with to return to Altramarta for I know what will happen. We will continue the search for the ghost that I am to be promissed to. This situation angers me more and more as I approach the days of my scholing. I have to have the name of my promised on te day I begin school and there will be nothing stopping me from saying Alexandria Theo Vecona. She may know little of me, but that matters little or I know all about her.

        I even asked her mother to fake an illness, so that I could get her alone. Now to tell the trueth, I met her way before our meeting in the woods, but she would not know that. I met her before in Shukana, but was forced to leave because my father's guards were hot on my trail. I promissed myself I would come back for her.

       My plans were to trvel with her to the market and once there I would persuade her to become mine through a series of events including winning a tournament. I mean I could easily get a spot in the tournament. Who would dare turn down the son of the King's friend. Then again afterwards the legiment would probably find us, but the fact that they found us before is increditably annoying. Now she will only think of me based on the King and she is no where near shallow enough to marry me for power.



© 2008 Michaela Maloney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on May 14, 2008
Last Updated on August 21, 2008


Author

Michaela Maloney
Michaela Maloney

Grovetown, GA



About
I love to hear what people think. I love to hear opinions even if they are different from my own. I am here to make friends and enjoy the readings. more..

Writing