Karissa: Chapter 6 Part I The Book of Shadows

Karissa: Chapter 6 Part I The Book of Shadows

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Karissa is telling Kevin Riley about The Wicca Book of Shadows

"
Today, Karissa was sitting outside of Madame's Boarding House and Lt Kevin Riley came to see me. I was sitting outside reading and I heard someone call out for me, "May I join you Karissa?"
Karissa looked up and said called out, "May I ask what who is calling?"
"Karissa. It is Kevin." Kevin called out.
"May I join you Karissa?"? Kevin asks me.
"Yes of course Kevin. I am over here reading." Karissa call back and she see Kevin walk towards her and he asks, "How are you?"
"I am fine very well." Karissa tell Kevin.
"What are you reading Karissa?" Kevin asks me.
"I am reading The Book of Shadows." Karissa tell Kevin.
"May I ask what The Book of Shadows is about Karissa?" Kevin asks.
"Kevin. The Book of Shadows is Wicca teaching. It has meditations,prayers, spells, and everything that Wicca teaches." Karissa explain, "I am a not Christian, I am not Jewish, or Islamic. I am Pagan, Wicca, and Witch: however; understand that all Pagans are not Wicca and Witches, and All Witches are not Pagans, but all Wicca are Pagans and Witches.We are very peaceful religion. No War has ever been rage in The Name of Wicca."
"Karissa. I am a Christian-Catholic." Kevin explains.
"Yes I was once too a Christian, but Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are three of the most blood thirsty religions in mankind." She explains.
"We accept everyone as they are and never try to change anyone."  Karissa explain.
"I see Karissa, but does Wicca believe in Christ?"Kevin asks
"We believe in God and Goddesses." Karissa explain.
"We believe in the equality of the sexes, races, and so forth." Karissa explain.
"I would like to know more about The Wicca Path." Kevin asks me.
""There is much to learn Kevin. It is not for everyone." Karissa explain.
"You are who you are and I am who am I." Karissa explain.
"Continue to worship Jesus Christ, God, and Blessed Virgin it is very honorable and noble." Karissa explain.
"Kevin. Christianity stole Pagan Sabbats and turned them into Christian Holy day such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween, All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day." Karissa tell Kevin.
"Yuletide was turned in Christmas, Ostara was turned in Easter, Samhain was divided in three different days, Halloween, All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day." Karissa explain. 
"We observe the Seasons, Samhain is October 31, The Wicca New Year is November 1, Yuletide is December 21 through 23, Candlemas is February 2, Spring Equinox is March 21, Beltane is May 1, Summer Solstice is June 21, Lammas is August 1, Autumn Equinox is September 21, and Samhain which means in Gaelic Summer ends." Karissa explain.
Kevin listens to me as Karissa  explain the Wicca teaching and everything.
He is very quiet and it is always good to keep an open mind.
Wicca believe that we can co-exist peacefully with every world religion.
Kevin smiles and says, "You are very unique Karissa. I have never met anyone like you before. Personally, I haven't been looking until now." 
"Please Kevin. Don't serious with me." Karissa explain.
Kevin smiles and says, "We will take our time."
Karissa is silent.


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


Author's Note

Lady_Wicca
In this chapter is to make you aware of The Wicca Teaching.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017
Tags: The Book of Shadows, Wicca, Star Trek, Romance


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing