Karissa: Chapter 15: The Garden Conversation

Karissa: Chapter 15: The Garden Conversation

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca
"

Lt Commander Beck still tries to Pursue Cadet Karissa Lowell

"
Karissa and David stroll through the private garden. She says, "This is the garden that Madame Bouvier gave me and she could no longer take care of it." 
"Karissa. What plans do you have for the future?" David asks.
"David.I am studying Medical Science and Psychology." Karissa explains.
"Karissa. What do you plan to do after you graduate from Star Fleet Academy?" David asks.
"David. I haven't thought about that much in the future. I have to concentrate on my career." Karissa explains.
"I see and afterwards what about your internship?" David asks.
"Well David. I will cross the bridge when I come to it." Karissa answers.
"Karissa. I have a proposal for you. I will offer you an internship in my office as a pediatrician and you can work with the children, and I will work with the adults and students." David replies.
"David. When my time comes for internship I will take you up on it." Karissa replies.
"Wonderful."David answers.
'Karissa. What about us?" David asks.
"David. I have already told you that I am friends with Kevin Riley and I will be your friend too, but I can't promise you anything." Karissa answers.
"Karissa. I will not give trying to win your affection." David replies.
"Have it your way David." Karissa replies and they continue to walk in the garden


© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017


Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing