Chapter 1, Part 2: Divine Providence

Chapter 1, Part 2: Divine Providence

A Chapter by WildWriter2600
"

God prepares the Acer for war.

"

God looked upon John and saw that humanity was not completely lost. John’s intentions were pure, and his mission righteous. God knew these things and smiled. Even in this moment of brightness, He still knew that humanity as a whole was corrupt and wicked. His greatest creation had turned from Him and that was all.

God told the Acer to prepare their forces for travel. Enough was enough, the time had come. God was sick of watching humans destroy all that which he created. Many a warning they had been given, and many a warning did they ignore. God was truly angry, though he did feel great sadness. He did not like his anger, He did not like to kill all of humanity, but he could not watch their ignorance any longer. God hated ignorance…

As God watched the Acer, he felt joy. His new creation was marvelous. They were strong, intelligent, and moral. He loved them just as he had loved humanity. He knew they were peaceful and disliked the idea of corrupting them with war, but it had to be done. His creation had a purpose, they were a tool. God knew from the start that His creation would go to war, and He knew it would hurt Him.

The Acer prepared for the trip. The loaded everything into a spacecraft they called “The Lustia”. The Lustia was massive. It’s round shape and tight contours allowed for aerodynamic lift-off. It was designed this way to avoid excess force on the spacecraft. This one aircraft would carry all the aircraft, land vehicles, watercraft, weapons, food, and all the soldiers to Earth. It would also serve as an HQ for the duration of the war.

Among the soldiers was a man named Vinx. Vinx had grown up in a rural part of Xen. Like all the Acer, he had rear facing spikes on his elbows and large talons on the tips of his thumbs. He had webbed feet and rough, callous skin across his body. He was bald, like many of the other soldiers in the army. Pitch-black eyes, and a scar across his left eye from an unfortunate accident in which during training, another soldiers spike caught him in the eye. He wore a black jumpsuit that fit perfectly around the contours of his body. He also wore black combat boots. Vinx, had no idea what his future held...


© 2013 WildWriter2600


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on November 10, 2013
Last Updated on November 10, 2013
Tags: Science, Fiction, Science Fiction, God, Religious Fiction, Space, War


Author

WildWriter2600
WildWriter2600

Ontario, OR



About
I write stuff. more..

Writing
When? When?

A Poem by WildWriter2600