~Perfect & Nonperfect Lives~

~Perfect & Nonperfect Lives~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

You walk out into the world everyday and see people you fool daily with your fake smiles and laughs. Yeah, that's right. I see in your eyes past the lies that cover the truth within. Your life is rough. So is mine. Your life isn't perfect. Neither is mine and along with a few others. Your parents are seperated, they argue all the time, your treated badly by family and friends perhaps, you cry yourself to sleep at night because of all the crap you went through everyday, people tease you on how you look, and much more. I know how you feel. I went through it, too, and still do. Your life isn't perfect and you pray and wish that your life could be perfect, but your wrong. Hear me out. Non-perfect lives is what makes us who we are. It makes up stronger from all the hurt we go through, it makes us stronger from all the hard obsticals in our life, and it makes us more understanding because we go through strange, heart breaking, hurtful, things and we know how other's feel when they go through it and so we help them. Now, let's see from a "perfect life"'s point of view. Perfect lives as in every single thing in your life is wonderful, perfect, lovely, all like a fairy tale. They walk around thinking they could never get hurt, they are afraid of anything wrong or bad happening usually, they think nothing can ever go wrong, everytime they date someone they fall hard and fast and think it's The One, think they are better than everyone else, tend to tease emo, goth, scene people, think they are all that in a bag of chips, and so on. USUALLY that's how it is. (no offensse to with one's of "perfect lives". I will admit, there are people who are down to earth and good with a "perfect life" and there are people with a "non-perfect life" that are cold hearted to everyone including the nice understanding people.) Now, do you see? Do you see how having a "perfect life" can change a person for who they are inside? Do you still want a "perfect life"? The choice is yours, my friend, either way I will always accept you no matter what because I am here to stand up for you and help you through anything.



© 2012 Harmony Babin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing