12. It's looking up.

12. It's looking up.

A Chapter by WriterGirl101
"

AHHHH! OKAY, so... I finally did it! The part we've all been waiting for... There is mention of *blush* sexual activities but it does not go into detail. I'm not that good. XD Hope you enjoy.

"

A week passes without much incident. Caine did eventually have to call authorities on the people standing around outside because it was getting a little overwhelming. It seemed they got tired of the story anyways after a couple of days though because we haven’t seen many more people since. I’ve been walking around the house feeling more like myself every day that has passed so far. The depression is really letting up with Caine’s great help. Every day he’ll give me some cheesy line followed with a gentle kiss that never fails to make me grin like an idiot. My mum came over a couple times to check up on us. She seems to be doing much better as well now that I’m no longer under her care but she won’t admit it. Caine has moved me into his room, which is much bigger and has its own bathroom, with him, and Rebecca keeps in contact every day checking up on how I am and talking about her life at college. Today is Friday and we are getting ready to make our way to the hospital and remove my casts. Tomorrow Caine has an interview with a big company here in town as well. We are both greatly excited for that.


            Caine meets me in the main room in some faded jeans and an old Pink Floyd tank top and I in a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plain black tee with a light gray jacket. “You look beautiful, babe,” he smiles, hugging me from behind. I blush at the compliment but lean back into his touch as he softly nibbles my ear.


“Mhmm thanks...but we need to go,” I sigh wistfully, pulling away. He sighs dramatically but helps me outside and into his monster of a jeep. It’s sweltering from the summer heat so I shed my light jacket, lying across the headrest and Caine jumps in smirking softly at me. “What?”


“Nothing babe, I’m just very lucky,” he revels.


“Why’s that,” I ask, already knowing the answer.


“Because I have a house, food, a great friend....and a beautiful man by my side,” he answers. Again I grin like a fool before he lays a soft kiss on my lips and then he starts the jeep. He puts one hand behind my back and whispers ‘I love you’.


“I love you too,” I grin, leaning back against his arm.

            

I returned home later in the day injury-free. We pull up to the house and Caine stops the jeep, but instead of getting out, he turns to me and smiles bright. “Today,” he begins with a grin, “is the beginning of a brand new day, sweetheart.” He grins bigger, if that’s even possible, and pulls me tight against him. I chuckle and smile against his chest before he lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips. It starts out small; a sweet innocent kiss that he always seems to give but with all the pent up tension I’ve held in for so long, I decide to test my limits.


            I push against him and lick his bottom lip, seeking entrance. He seems reluctant at first but soon relaxes and parts his lips. He wraps his arms tighter around my back and I grip his t-shirt forcefully. Our tongues battle for dominance and eventually I nip at his bottom lip and he moans softly. I chuckle evilly and do it again, enjoying his reaction maybe a bit too much. While we furiously make out in our driveway, my hands decide to explore. I start at his stomach and run them under his shirt. I run them along his toned abs and then up to his chest. I stop when he hisses a sharp breath and pull back. “Is this okay,” I whisper softly against his swollen lips. He nods his head, dipping back down to kiss down my jaw to my neck. ‘Hmm’ I mutter, and drop my face into the crook between his neck and shoulder. My hands continue to explore, this time going lower. I scratch lightly at his side when he nips at the skin just behind my left ear and he arches unconsciously against me.


            I bite back a moan and do it again, wrenching the same reaction and then move lower, running my thumbs softly across the line of his jeans. Getting braver, I dip my thumbs just inside, pausing for a reaction. When I get none, I continue, going further. I run them across the skin there before going to the button of his jeans. I undo them gently; nervously. Before I can do more though, Caine’s strong hands grip my wrist, pulling them away.


“Wh- wait, what are you doing,” he asks, slightly out of breath.


“I’m sorry, Caine. I-I thought you might want this,” I answer in regret. “Sorry, I was wrong.” I pull away, out of his arms and prepare to leave the jeep but once again his hand reaches out to stop me. I feel so stupid and my face burns in embarrassment; shame.


“J, sweetie, it’s not that I-I don’t want it, I just, well, I don’t want to push it. You know, after everything you’ve been through, I want to take it slow; wait until you are truly ready.” He cups my cheeks and wipes away some tears that have escaped.


“I am ready,” I answer confidently.


“J...what if you’re not?”


“I am, Caine. I love you; I’m ready,” I answer again.


“Alright, fine, here’s the deal. We will go to my room, we’ll experiment, and anytime, I mean anytime you don’t like something, or I go too far, you tell me. Understand me?”


            I grin happily and nod. “Are you sure,” he asks and again I nod furiously. He nods once, confirming to himself it seems and hops out of the jeep, pulling me with him. We practically both jog to his, our, bedroom. Once we reach the door he lifts me into his arms, kicking the door shut behind him. Gently, he tosses me on the bed and follows after. I quiver violently with nerves but I trust him completely. He will never hurt me. He leans lightly over me and I wait. “Caine...” I whisper. “Please...”


            He snaps out of whatever trance he was in and leans down, planting another frustratingly soft kiss on my lips before pulling back again. “We need a safe word,” he mumbles gently. “A word you can utter to let me know that you want me to stop. You say that word and we’ll stop whatever it is we are doing, okay?”


“Why don’t I just say ‘stop’? Why do I need a safe word,” I ask in confusion.


“Well, some people are just more comfortable with one, but if you want we can just go with ‘stop’.”


“Yeah, okay......”


            We start off slow, going back to kissing, and Caine carefully removes both our shirts; then go our pants; our boxers. When we are completely nude, he stops. He pulls back, the unspoken question hanging in the air. I nod in confirmation; ‘Keep going’.


            I uttered the word once, when we began to go all the way. Caine pulls back immediately, allowing me to calm down. When I’m calm again I nod, telling him I’m okay; keep going. He tries to refuse at first, but I assure him, I want to do this. When Caine pushes in, there’s a slight burn, barely there. He goes slow, checking that I’m okay every second. I grip tightly to his arms but I urge him on. I want to do this. The night goes by filled with love and passion and I love every second of it. Caine is so gentle; so caring.

 

            By the end we both lie in each other’s arms sweaty and shaking. I cling to him, afraid to let go. Somehow I end up again in tears; d****t. “J, baby, what’s wrong,” Caine asks in concern.


“I’m okay,” I chuckle and sit up. “Just happy, I guess. I just, hmm, never thought of, you know...sex as, good, after that night. I always imagined it always hurt, always and wondered why anyone would ever love it so much... hah, but then you came along and showed me how wrong I was about it. Hell, you changed my opinion on everything. I thought I’d never date anyone ever again, but then I dated you. I thought I’d never be happy again, but then you made me smile; as in, a real, genuinely happy smile. I thought sex was this, painful, nightmarish, horrible experience but I was willing to give it another try and once again, you prove me wrong. You are just so f*****g amazing, and...I’m just so...happy. D****t, I guess...I just feel like...maybe it’s all truly and finally over, you know? This big nightmare I mean... so thank you; for everything,” I laugh. I start giggling uncontrollably. The joy kinda just, overflows and I can’t control it.


“J,” Caine whispers in awe and amusement. “Damn, I can’t put together some awesome speech like that but...Baby there’s no reason to thank me...I’m glad that I’m with you. You make me happy too,” he smiles softly. “I’m glad we did this tonight.”


“Hmm, yeah, me too,” I whisper wearily. We both lie back down and I lie against him, falling asleep with 'I love you's' whispered between us both.



© 2016 WriterGirl101


Author's Note

WriterGirl101
I am thinking of just ending it here. What do you think?? Should I continue on?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Critique: (Nothing babe, I’m just very lucky,” he revels) revels or reveals?
(he turns to me and smiles bright) brightly
(‘Hmm’ I mutter) "Hmm" I mutter - Hmm is dialog so it needs the right punctuation.
(Why do I need a safe word,” I ask in confusion.) confusion?

Review: It seems to fit well with the progression of the rest of your story but much of your sex seance is stereotypical. If you want this to be a powerful climatic point on your story I would suggest you do some research so you can add some technique to your description. As is, it lacks the passion that the rest of your story has created between the two. If you were to plan a date with the same intent would you not plan physical contact, touching and rubbing lotion/oil as lubricant into the skin?

Posted 7 Years Ago


WriterGirl101

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much. :3
I will go back and edit it. It was the first sex scene I've ever writ.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2016
Last Updated on October 5, 2016


Author

WriterGirl101
WriterGirl101

Fitzgerald, GA



About
My name is Sam, I enjoy to write and read, I love anime and Supernatural. I am a total nerd. My dreams are to become a published author and to visit Ireland. My biggest fears are being completely alon.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by WriterGirl101


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by WriterGirl101